Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost

2 posters

Go down

British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost Empty British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:19 pm

British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost

04/18/2014
British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost Malizia-tayara987888878

Palm – likely David Mearns, Director of the company “Bluewater Recoveries” the British, the leader in the search for debris, found the wreckage of the missing Malaysian, pointing to the existence of technical evidence to substantiate his claims.

Said Mearns, in a statement, a media think he found the wreckage, but the government did not announce it yet and if someone asked me do you have evidence sufficient technical prove what you go it will be my answer inevitably Yes, attributing his certainty of his claims for clear signals issued by the black box of the plane.

This comes at a time search operations are still ongoing in the Indian Ocean with the participation of 11 military aircraft and 3 as well as 11 civilian ship and submarine uninhabited.
The passenger plane of Malaysia, which was carrying 227 passengers – many of them Chinese – along with a crew of 12 people; disappeared from radar screens in the eighth of last month while flying over the South China Sea, and that shortly after takeoff from Kuala Lumpur towards Beijing.

nakhelnews.com
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost Empty Re: British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:00 pm

I don't believe any wreckage will be found because I don't believe it crashed. I feel it was flown by the pilot and the Talaban to Afghanistan. 

I think it will be some time before that is revealed and I believe that intelligence (and I use that term loosely) is trying to figure out who was involved and are digging into it. The (the intelligence) know what happened. There is just too many loose ends with those passports and the pilot's flight simulator.

The fact that those 20 Asians worked for that company with that technology chip is the key to all of this.  I also think the the intelligence is stupid enough to make up this story about the black box.

2cents
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost Empty Re: British company reveals to find the wreckage Malaysian lost

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm

I agree with you GG.    I don't think it crashed either and it is sitting in another country. Whether or not they have kept all the passengers alive is another thought though.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum