Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's party is going to die  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki's party is going to die

2 posters

Go down

Maliki's party is going to die  Empty Maliki's party is going to die

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 am

Did not belong to the Sadrists, but electoral alliance with them Hassan Alawi's "Elaf": Maliki's party is going to die Iraq Abdul
Jabbar Zebra
04/18/2014

Maliki's party is going to die  2558737
Hassan Alawi confirms that it is allied politically with the Sadrist movement, and does not belong to him, stressing that this trend-making in Iraq, is only capable of addressing the party Nuri al-Maliki, who wants to annihilate Iraq.Abdul-Jabbar striation of Baghdad, confirmed the Iraqi thinker, independent MP, Hassan Al-Alawi, that he engaged in the upcoming parliamentary elections with the Sadrist movement, the sense that this trend is the only force capable of changing the reality in Iraq.He stressed that he did not belong to the mainstream, but an electoral alliance with him, not a politician. The upper in an interview with "Elaf" expressed confidence that the Sadrist movement would prevail over the Islamic Dawa Party, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, describing the party as "the party who is going to die the courtyard of Iraq."
The following is the text of the interview:

Why did you choose the Sadrist movement to enter him in the election?
Shiite power because only you can balance Party (yard) of Iraq, any of the Dawa Party, which if continued in power, and a third term, it is going to die and destroy Iraq. Standing, the destruction of Iraq, and increasing sectarianism in Iraq, and frequent problems in Iraq, otherwise .. How can the horde of small to dominate the course of the Euphrates River, state may not, by then a million troops and cannons long-range aircraft, to address this fragmentation, you want to flood the Baghdad , why can not those who threaten human life?.

Do you think that the current balance and unable to respond to the Dawa Party?
Dawa Party lost control of his temper. It does not belong to the thought of its founder, nor to the doctrine, though a Shiite, and is preparing for a battle with the Sadrists. But the Sadrists will address his constitutional manner, and would prevail, he is capable of changing the reality, because the year can not change the situation, even if they get 200 seats in Parliament.

I am I am the master loft
Why put the word (Mr.) on election posters Daat?
I did not lay it down, and even electoral machine developed by the Sadrist movement. They see each loft Sida. Since I Alawi, in their opinion, I am the master, and I deserve this label. Since my wife and 16-year-old call me (Sida), and do not call me the father of so and so is not good. This purely social traditions. Loft ... I mean I am the master.
What motivated you to join the Sadrists?
Openness to the other, and because it is the only one who was born in Iraq. Dawa Party is established in Syria, and the Supreme Council in the form of Iran Imam Khomeini, and Iyad Allawi, the party founded by U.S. intelligence. Sadr's movement is the only movement that came out of the womb of the Iraqi territory. It is party land, party dirt, with Muqtada al-Sadr young Arab who stop sectarian strife.

The Sadrist Movement Shiites, who abused power current, which provided a bad example. Authority that did not provide anything to them, no hay School, and provided clean water, which destroyed the Shiite cities such as Basra and Hilla, which Tstbah every day, this is the state that escaped from Abu Ghraib and left the central prison, the government, which was not built hospital , did not give people electricity, and has 150 billion dollars, the government that have not had good relations with its neighbors, the government, which did not define the word (Arabs) attention, and put Iraq outside the Arab framework.

Distribution of roles
Do you see that the rib would preference despite divisions in this election?
This distribution of roles, not divided, and that the new law gives the power blocks medium, and large do not get anything, it was to be distributed to the Monobloc lists, any candidate can get the 15 thousand votes. Impose law that divided the blocks to multiple lists, and most of the blocks have become according to this format.

What does it mean sudden redirect you from the secular to the religious Sadrists?
Did not remove my position on the pan-Arab, and did not go to another party. All parties formed in exile 35 years ago presented to the leadership refused. And friend Saad Saleh Jabr, which is adjacent to his home Dare, form a party, you did it. I did not you to any party since 1979, and the draft National still be a conservative, who maintains the Arab identity of Iraq.

Here, in the lists of alliances, and I entered allied with Sadr's movement, and I do not belong to him. There are in the lists of the Kurdistan Alliance Arab coalition, and within the Shiite alliance Sunni alliance, and alliances within the Sunni alliance of Arabs and Kurds. So I did not you to the Sadrist movement, as much as there were alliances with, any parties are allied with each other, as happens in Lebanon, there is a coalition of Shiite and Maronite and Sunni, Christian, and so are all the lists, each block in which a group components, the rule of law, for example, the 20-point, but it's not partisan alliances, but an election.

http://goo.gl/Uu8EUm
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maliki's party is going to die  Empty Re: Maliki's party is going to die

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 am

Hmmm -- One must wonder about the meaning of " Maliki's Party is going to DIE".  In Iraq, that could be a very literal statement.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maliki's party is going to die  Empty Re: Maliki's party is going to die

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:13 am

ponee what does the titanic have in commom with m?  ans they both sank
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member