Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS)

2 posters

Go down

some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Frank26 posting emailed to us from Lou R, thank you 08/19/2011

Pay very, very, very close attention to a very, very, very IMPORTANT article that Shabbibi released today. He is saying that now that the 000 are removed, their money is going international. Family, do you understand how IMPORTANT this is?

May I share some intel with you today?.............. Shabibi is also saying that the new currency is going out, the LDs. Guess what family? Some contacts told me that they saw them with their own eyes. If Shabibi said this, and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready. Pray for this I just told you family, and just be patient for just a little longer.

KTFA,
Frank

Bear5642's bank story for Fri that happened today 08/19/2011

5:27 PM [bear5642] OK HERE IS THE BANK STORY THIS HAPPENED TODAY AND WHEN I TELL YOU I KNOW THIS PERSON VERY WELL AND A MONTH AGO SHE WENT TO A LARGE BANK IN NEW ORLEANS TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN THE INVESTMENTS DEPARTMENT ABOUT AN INVESTENT THAT WOULD BE MATURING VERY SOON. THEY TOLD HER THAT WHEN IT HAPPENED TO COME BACK IN AND THEY WOULD SIT DOWN WITH HER TO GET MORE DETAILS AND SECURE HER INVESTMENT FOR THE FURURE. TODAY THE BANK CALLED HER AN ASKED IF HER INVESTMENT HAD MATURED YET? SHE RESPONDED NO IT HASN’T AND SHE DID EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN SOON. THE PERSON AT THE BANK SAID, “BY ANY CHANCE DOES YOUR INVESTMENT HAVE ANYTHING TO WITH THE IRAQI DINARS. HER RESPONSE WAS YES, WHY DO YOU ASK, THEY RESPONDED THEN I GUESS WE WILL BE SEEING NEXT THURSDAY THE 25TH AND SHE WOULD BE HAPPY TO COME IN THEN.

4:47 PM [bear5642] OK THE PERSON I TOLD ABOUT WITH BANK ASKING HER IF HER INVESTMENT AHD TO DO WITH IQD JUST CALLED HER AT 4:45 PM AND TOLD HER THAT HER INVESTMENT IQD JUST POPPED ON THE SCREEN THERE AND THEY ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE RATE
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: some interesting Intel..(copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Please can you link to the article that is referenced?

He said the zeroes are dropped, those were his words, wow!

Sounds like great news, i mean really great news.

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum