Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

3 posters

Go down

PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 pm

PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR
08/19/2011 Please Excuse Typos!

Tony: Is everybody excited? Gary are you here?

Gary: Good morning Tony!

Tony: I am on the left coast and you are on the east coast.

Gary: We get to see the sun come up and you get to see it go down.

Tony: Dan is not here today. He is helping some needy people today. Downtown Sacramento helping some needy people. Told him I am needy and you aren’t here.

I got a bunch of calls at the end of yesterday evening’s call.

Gary: We were going to try to have a person on the call this am with us who has a lot of contacts overseas who as going to talk about how they are artificially suppressing the dollar. We will have him later on maybe tonite or Monday but can’t be here today. Did talk to Dr. Todd yesterday. Everything still progressing forward. Just have to be patient.

Tony: Artificially suppressing the usd?

Gary: Sometimes you see the usd decreasing in value… there are people who right now… if you look at some of the strategies that Obama put together – they are doing things to push it down. The person we are going to have on here will talk about that. Dan has been accurate in his assessment. Pushing the usd down, driving up price of gold. The person will give us the documentation for it.

Tony: Want everybody to understand what is suppressing the usd.

Gary: The economy is part of it. We have lost 40 some % of which 20 some% has been suppressed by our own actions over here. Not just the economy. When he opens up the door it will explain a lot of things that are going on.

Tony: We have been talking about that for months. Knew in January that was part of the plan. Knew there would be a double dip through it.

Was some news yesterday after the call. Thought yesterday was a good call. I had never talked to those 2 individuals in that kind of discussion before. I like the fact that they were hearing similar stuff to what I was hearing. The only difference being I heard that it was supposed to be today. They were saying 26th. I could say the 26th made sense. Because GW is scheduled for the 26th to talk about 9 11 and Cheney to talk on 28th. Makes sense for all of this to be over with before they talk. At the same time, Gary you and I are aware of several companies that were notified last week that their purchases, contracts etc. would be paid with rv’d dinars effective today. Gary?

Gary: Same thing I am hearing.

Tony: Why would they wait till the last day to do that? I would have done it a couple of days ahead… Have been hearing good stuff for last 2 weeks… then starting 48 hours ago we stated hearing a bunch of negative stuff about the time bot being right… from today till the 26th…. Till Sept till the end of Sept… November…. Rates going down…. New currency – a bunch of misleading bogus information. I liked every bit of it though. Yesterday and day before got a call – bad news. This morning – bad news. This is the problem with putting out bad news – it was so out of this world it is ridiculous. If it was even close to what we have been hearing… it was ridiculous.

It was like last week or earlier in the week that comment – don’t go to the cbi site cause that would stop the rv from going through. They’re not even on the same system. Not even close to making sense. Believe me what we heard last night is even more ridiculous. We like this cause this is what should be happening cause the moment before it happens we should hear it is not going to happen, or that the prim minister is missing…. How ridiculous the information is. I don’t care what they say. The numbers have changed, new currency etc. none of it makes sense.

We know from the first of April contractors have been getting paid $4.40 and mandated by the US. Know that the lower denoms have been out for a month, Know the coins out for last 2 weeks. People excited about it. Know we got this information from govt people. Relatives called them and said they had it. May be in limited amounts but out there. You’ve already told people your $$ is going to be valued this on Friday, put out news currency that say highest currency in region etc. and then you put out articles that not going to happen? That’s what happened with the Kuwait rv, China RV and the Germany RV….

The fac tis we are still there. Don’t care if they do it by the 28th …. If we are right and the audits are done in Sept – we can wait for 7 days. Makes sense. The markets – I can tell you this – I have been told by people who know that this has been attempted to be pushed through for the last 2 weeks. Some country’s systems a problem, complicated thing to accomplish – 153 countries at one time. Still hearing everything is green. Even though one agency putting out bad information. They guys here saying don’t believe the hype.

Gary: They need to remember what was said on the call yesterday. People that were on the call are people, we know personally and have contacts in this. Said it was done. In Iraq’s hands. EB said just hold on it is here. He reminded us when you come right to the end there is always mass misinformation and the silence. The misinformation is contrary to the information that we trust. Have to shake our heads and say it is consistent. We need to be encouraged – part of the process.

Tony: Just waiting. I get calls all day and I say I’m waiting just like you. Have been told certain times and certain days and I wait and it comes and goes. Guys say we don’t know what happened. We find out a few days later… a technical problem… our Dow being down and waiting to see how crazy this would get… regardless – we are there. Don’t want any one to sell their dinar today tomorrow or next week. Or buy and dinar…

Q and A

? Wanted to know about RayRen and the SF event. Can you put up a sign up list since all of us will be going at different times?

Tony: He called me late last nite and woke me up so I don’t talk to him anymore. JK. Will only take 500 people a day cause he likes to talk to individuals. We are waiting to know the days. Have to bring you guys in for Day 1 – 4 etc. At same time, we get you lined up for those days, people on Day 1 we’d let people sign up for the day 1… easier for us to assign people for a day or let you sign up for day 1, 2 or 3…. I’ll talk to Ray about it…. Maybe we can get something setup for you guys to get enrolled.

? Are the ptb, whether the illuminati or whomever playing chicken with this?

Tony: this was supposed to happen months ago…. So was the debt ceiling… it always came so close to the next event they would say let’s wait till then. If it had gone through in April the whole debt ceiling would have been a different thing. Wasn’t going to be a part of it but then had to be. Would have changed the whole dynamic if it had gone on in April. But then people could fight for what they wanted. By them doing that charade they did, whether you know it or not, the deal was struck between Obama and Boehner before, and so they didn’t look bad they came to make the deal in 90 days. The original deal will come out in 90 days anyways. They were playing games to satisfy a group of people. In doing that they changed the rv from a boos to a lifesaver. Now it has affected the world’s economy.

Gary: A lot like a chess match. Think you have your strategy and then your opponent moves. Time opens up different events. Who though we would have gotten close to the debt ceiling… then our side tried to see if they could renegotiate a new barrel price and extend it … so everyone is negotiating…. Right now everyone is at the point they can’t wait any longer. Look at everybody… they want it expedited in fact.

Tony: Can’t afford to wait any longer.

? Gary – a couple of days ago, you said that when EB was travelling met a journalist to go over there now….

Gary: EB was not the person who knew the journalist. He also knows who that is. The journalist is there to document the process and the climax of the process. With a large publication and has been tracking this historic event. He had asked to be part of that process. He got there last weekend and is there right now.

? Tony you touched on this with Frank yesterday about them coming to SF.

Tony: I do think it is possible. I will talk to Frank again today. Thought it would be a great idea. SF airport is supposed to be one of their payout locations. The other 2 guys on the call said their intel should be next Friday.

I was saying it made sense since Bush and Cheney are scheduled for their first 9 11 interviews on the 28th. Everything I had been hearing was that today was our day. The contracts as of today had to be paid in rv’d dinar. That may have changed.

? I understand your reasoning for something. By your lawyers protecting you from liability you are protecting me. I am curious cause on the BSP side many of my posts are being deleted about the RFD wallets…

Tony: I don’t know about that. I let the mods take care of that. If they feel you are trying to advertise something they’ll delete it… trying to get names etc…. they delete it. Information only is ok. I don’t care if you come to SF and you hand out the wallets to everyone in SF. Something generic is fine. Do this – I haven’t looked at it so I don’t know. If the pages are being deleted, they feel you are advertising something. If you tell people to Google RFD wallets that would be fine.

? on the banks…. They have been supposedly ready for some time, then you hear BOA laying people off… what are the banks being told now?

Tony: I had plenty of bank confirmations a month ago. We were hearing from every bank. They aren’t like our govt. guys. This hurt them - it cost them some$$. They are worse than lawyers – they think they are better than everybody. They are very embarrassed that it didn’t go down when they told us. They stopped talking because of that. So we’re not hearing all the information from bankers like we were before…
They were upset just like we were. Calling Washington just like we wish we could. Complaining…. Now a whole different level just getting the banks ready… if it had happened before the debt ceiling thing would have been a different deal.

? Are we going to do another call when you go to the bank? I remember when I first joined PTR and you went to the bank….

Tony: I will gladly go down to the bank and have a hot dog any day. Whether people realize it or not that was the initial pinging of all the banking systems around the world. We were a part of that. Part of history that day. That was the first time that happened. Things did happen on the computer screen, just not what we wanted. I would love to do that. When we get word and can see it… but you will probably be at the bank. We will consider that. We will send out announcements at midnight whatever time of day. Will have a call.
? About the time of day likely to go down and that it’s not likely during the middle of their business day….

Tony: Thought crazy to do in the middle of the day. If at 11:45 I went for gas and gave them so much dinar for gas and then 15 minutes later realized what I paid I’d be crazy. But that’s the time that Kuwait did it etc. heard that CBI was to be the first place for it to show up. That would make sense to me. Cause then midnight PST and a whole day would have gone by for them to be notified. Everyone would have held their $$ in their pockets but who knows – it’s Iraq.

Thank you – I appreciate it when you thank the mods and treat the mods well. They are an integral part and tell them thank you a whole lot.

? Want to express my appreciation for all you do. The UST offices – are we still going to see those?

Tony: Unfortunately the only one I can tell you about is the Dallas Fort Worth one and I have been told that will open within hours of this happening. The others I don’t know. They say they have a plan as soon as this happens. They are opening 35 offices across the country. Some for just certain people depending on their level of dinar holdings. In addition to the 35.

? heard great intel that we are close… in the moment… I believe it… not going to sell any iqd. Going to the other side for a moment – anything you know that could affect the timing of the rv like the budget process did?

Tony: Don’t know of anything. Hearing from people that don’t know why this hasn’t happened. Only thing I can think of is the world markets. Said yesterday was scheduled to go and they had a technical problem. Yesterday should have been another green day and was supposed to be today. Just went down like crazy.
Nothing else to do. Let’s say they go to QE3 and print money, we get another downgrade and our dollar goes down further… makes things worse.

With all the businesses being stagnant, everyone waiting to see, govt. can’t create without the businesses doing better and that leads to you and me. If they rv’d in the next 5 minutes 1,000 people would be in the banks in the next hour and millions would be in the system and the business would say hey we are going, we’re selling… more politics than anything. That’s why we are saying they can’t wait any longer. We are not the only country.

Close enough you guys shouldn’t go through the highs and lows and just be waiting for this to happen. I go through them everyday cause I get good news, bad news all day. Have to decide what to tell you guys. Hopefully nothing is that bad and we don’t want it to be. Have to decide who do I get the things from that sound the most alike and piece them together.

If you hand me a box of Opus X will be my best friend for the next 4 days.

? I remember Dan saying a couple of months ago that the information would get really bad. A lot of mis-information. Have a lot of that right now from technical information to who is leaking information to the markets…. What is the best thing to do here to approach this? Do they really want this to be a secret? Which is more important – the globe is suffering… are they worried about what I know? What do they care?

Tony: They did wait too long. Will be a life preserver but not the affect could have had 2 months ago. They really don’t care about us. Not that big in the scheme of things. Were months ago in relation to how would affect the banks but they’ve gotten past all that. Couple of months ago got a call and told we were being used to put out mis-information. They knew really bad people were listening to the calls. Know for a fact these calls were used to capture really bad people.

Got calls that that allowed them to do what they needed to do. Have also gotten really good information. This is a good spot to put up mis-information. I try to be a team player. Then so crazy I said I couldn’t even say that. Some of the information I got yesterday was so ludicrous…. I know they have a reason for it… some of the other sites will put it up and you will see it…

Tony: They are not messing with us. We are being used to put the information out to the people they want to hear it – it’s not you. They know who that is. This is the same thing that has been done country after country. Just know we are there. Could be next hour, 7 days… just know we are there.

? Experience this again in other scenarios? Not a singular event in the ME.

Tony: That’s right.

Again , it is here. I am still hearing from certain people could be today…. Others saying next Friday so we have a week to deal with. Know Bush is speaking next Sunday… would think they would want it to be concluded before that. Any day from this point is a viable day. CBI doesn’t have to be open, Forex doesn’t have to be up for this to happen.

If something does happen you will get a text. We will do a call. I will go to the bank with a hot dog in one hand and a million iqd in the other.

Have a good day!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:02 pm

I don't understand the relationship between President Bush doing a National Geographic Special and the pending Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/remembering-9-11/6683/Overview

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: PTR Morning Call Notes 8 19 2011 from cvfallbrook post at PTR (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Dear Tony Renfrow,

I have been following your intel for quite sometime now. I find that you watch the news and link it back to the RV. So, Im wondering if your genie was planning to mention VP Biden's Trip to China as proof of the coming RV. Usually you will take such news and mix it in with your "intel." Furthermore, learn to be more honest, like DUSTY, who owns up to his intel.

If the RV Never happens (it will, im just saying) will you return the $25 collected by you an Dan (Checkmate) for the conference?

Thanks,

An American concerned for his comrades.

P.S. plz don't accuse me of being racist for questioning Mr. Renfrow. We are all God's Children.

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gwp1616 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 pm

me4RV wrote:
Dear Tony Renfrow,

I have been following your intel for quite sometime now. I find that you watch the news and link it back to the RV. So, Im wondering if your genie was planning to mention VP Biden's Trip to China as proof of the coming RV. Usually you will take such news and mix it in with your "intel." Furthermore, learn to be more honest, like DUSTY, who owns up to his intel.

If the RV Never happens (it will, im just saying) will you return the $25 collected by you an Dan (Checkmate) for the conference?

Thanks,

An American concerned for his comrades.

P.S. plz don't accuse me of being racist for questioning Mr. Renfrow. We are all God's Children.

I agree with you 100%....by the way, Ron Paul will be in Orlando this evening and the rest of the weekend...can't wait to see him

gwp1616

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:14 pm

me4RV wrote:I don't understand the relationship between President Bush doing a National Geographic Special and the pending Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/remembering-9-11/6683/Overview

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:43 pm

does anyone understand this?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:02 pm

someone has to answer to this...its pretty far fetched...that the greatest transfer of wealth in a 1000 generations is waiting on a cable tv special???
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum