Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

+14
robralf
SlantNose
greenlight
aubrey
gwp1616
BoltUpright
Ajob
wizkid
grayfree
steamer
scarlet77
me4RV
rrm7777
dinardiva
18 posters

Go down

Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday
08/19/2011 [Bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by rrm7777 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 pm

dinardiva wrote:Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday
08/19/2011 [Bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly.

It's getting crazy now. Stating conspiricy theories as facts. Let me ask the question in a different way. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone rather sell it to get back a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return, instead of just holding it and getting the full billions or trillions of dollars???

People. It is good to hear intel that keeps us up to date, but stating silly thoughts as fact, that we don't need. Just MHO. crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

God bless.
rrm7777
rrm7777

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 pm

I clearly dont understand what this is all about. Why would the UST or IRS want the dinar to sell out in the US. If in fact it RVs next week (which im hoping for) then wont the DINAR SELLER who currently has the dinar just cash it in. Why does it have to sell out? This means nothing. I think the source of this intel is a Dinar Seller because they are the only ones who will gain from it.

I dont like intel like this because it makes me feel like the RV wont happen, because this is clearly nothing more than Sale Pump....the motives for which I wonder?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet77 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:58 pm

That is a bunch of BS

scarlet77

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 pm

rrm7777 wrote:
08/19/2011 [Bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly.

It's getting crazy now. Stating conspiricy theories as facts. Let me ask the question in a different way. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone rather sell it to get back a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return, instead of just holding it and getting the full billions or trillions of dollars???

People. It is good to hear intel that keeps us up to date, but stating silly thoughts as fact, that we don't need. Just MHO. crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

God bless.

I do not know this for sure, but it seems I have been told a while back that dinar dealers that are licenced to sell are under some sort of regulations that read something to the effect that once the reval occurs, their unsold inventory goes back at origanally purchased rate....not the reval rate. This is what prevents them from holding a huge inventory....as all is accounted for by the UST who licenced them in the first place. I could be wrong....usually am Smile

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by rrm7777 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:38 pm

I do not know this for sure, but it seems I have been told a while back that dinar dealers that are licenced to sell are under some sort of regulations that read something to the effect that once the reval occurs, their unsold inventory goes back at origanally purchased rate....not the reval rate. This is what prevents them from holding a huge inventory....as all is accounted for by the UST who licenced them in the first place. I could be wrong....usually am Smile

Now this makes more sense. Thank you. Very Happy :!:
rrm7777
rrm7777

Back to top Go down

Post by grayfree Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 pm

makes absolutely no sense!!! if you know it is going to RV then you want to keep as much as possible. I want 100% of something worth 3-4 dollars not just 15% duh!!

grayfree

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 pm

grayfree wrote:makes absolutely no sense!!! if you know it is going to RV then you want to keep as much as possible. I want 100% of something worth 3-4 dollars not just 15% duh!!

Can't speak for Bulldog, but I think he is referring to the UST getting 15% or more from each of us upon cashin. Make sense?

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 pm

It makes no sense. There's a world on fire out there. This is bigger than the UST and taxes. Riots in the streets, governments failing, world powers changing. Bulldogs hypothesis has no backbone and is limp as a noodle in a swimming pool. Don't pay attention to this nonsense. This is a bigger event than just taxes. If the govt wanted to sell all the dinars they'd tell the banks to stop broadcasting it's a scam for starters

Last edited by wizkid on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 pm

wizkid wrote:It makes no sense. There's a world on fire out there. This is bigger than the UST and taxes. Riots in the streets, governments failing, world powers changing. Bulldogs hypothesis has no backbone and is limp as a noodle in a swimming pool. Don't pay attention to this nonsense. This is a bigger event than just taxes.

Hey wizkid.......don't sugar coat it man.....let it all out and say how you really feel!!! LOL!!!! nice post! bulldog is just guessin like the rest of us.

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajob Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 pm

This is one of the poorest arguments I have ever heard in this venture

Ajob

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Anybody got a "Shock Collar"? affraid Looks like Bulldog is gettin' outta hand again! :shock: Rolling Eyes

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gwp1616 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 pm

08/19/2011 [Bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.

This guy Bulldog, should not be allowed to post in the future....this is the stupidest Post I have ever seen....it is guys like this that give the Dinar a bad name....please Bulldog, GROW UP!

gwp1616

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm

While the post is silly...I would like to know if there is any way to find how much Iraqi Dinar has been printed for circulation, and if the CBI has the ability to print money "at will" like the Federal Reserve. Any body have this intel?
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:40 pm

aubrey wrote:While the post is silly...I would like to know if there is any way to find how much Iraqi Dinar has been printed for circulation, and if the CBI has the ability to print money "at will" like the Federal Reserve. Any body have this intel?
They have stated numerous times they have approx 30 trillion dinar, which is worth about 21 billion dollars
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Can the CBI print additionally currency at will?
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 From GET room Noon Friday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Just Plain STUPID!

Post by SlantNose Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Hey Bullshitdog75, GET OFF THE CRACK PIPE!!!

SlantNose

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

greenlight wrote:
aubrey wrote:While the post is silly...I would like to know if there is any way to find how much Iraqi Dinar has been printed for circulation, and if the CBI has the ability to print money "at will" like the Federal Reserve. Any body have this intel?
They have stated numerous times they have approx 30 trillion dinar, which is worth about 21 billion dollars

...and if it RV'd at $3 that would equate to USD90 trillion...it seems way,way too much currency even for one of the wealthiest oil nations on the planet...how does that work,because it doesn't make a lot of sense to me?

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

robralf wrote:
greenlight wrote:
Now you're starting to really think.
...and if it RV'd at $3 that would equate to USD90 trillion...it seems way,way too much currency even for one of the wealthiest oil nations on the planet...how does that work,because it doesn't make a lot of sense to me?
Now you're starting to really think. Imagine RVing at 5.25 or 8 or 11, or even 14. At any of these rates, what nation or group of nations could possibly pay just us dinar holders? We've been told in the past it's only electronic money, but even that has to be accounted for. If we electronically printed enough USD to pay for our IQD, the USD would be so devalued that it would hardly be worth anything and the world would go into deep deep depressions. There is no way Iraq is worth that amount of money. If they were do you think their budget would be only $90B ??? The 2012 budget request is only $117B. Think about that for a while. An RV has to be in accordance with what a nation is monetarily worth and I seriously doubt Iraq is worth 90-420 trillion dollars.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tmc-1123 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 pm

how about all the dinars that are sold BACK to the traders, thinking the way he does , we will NEVER see the rv

tmc-1123

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 pm

tmc-1123 wrote:how about all the dinars that are sold BACK to the traders, thinking the way he does , we will NEVER see the rv

maybe then we all could have some money, and not be so broke, we need more money in the u s of a

loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Whatever

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I was going to say something, then thought you folks have said most of it.
I was disappointed that some of you feel, there should be some sort of "political correctness" by not allowing someone to post just because you disagree with them. What country do we live in again? :(

What happened to reasonable discourse where you can express your point of view, opinion without someone jumping down your throat. Hmm, must be 50-60 years of a liberal education. ☀
So thanks, I guess I had something to say afterall.

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

tomb22 wrote:I was going to say something, then thought you folks have said most of it.
I was disappointed that some of you feel, there should be some sort of "political correctness" by not allowing someone to post just because you disagree with them. What country do we live in again? :(

What happened to reasonable discourse where you can express your point of view, opinion without someone jumping down your throat. Hmm, must be 50-60 years of a liberal education. ☀
So thanks, I guess I had something to say afterall.

Bulldog75, I disagree with your post but have enjoyed many of your other posts. I wonder who let the piranah into the dinarian waters? ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum