Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US

3 posters

Go down

Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US Empty Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:52 am

Crimea Countdown: Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US

Phantom Report
Once again the U.S. is strip mining the wealth from the another sovereign nation, especially from the Ukrainian people who will suffer the consequences of government theft. Where are the revolutionary protesters? Why are they not on the streets or in the media demanding answers from their newly elected officials or John Kerry? Fact, the government-stream media will not cover this report. The U.S. had help from a puppet on the inside, a high level finance/government official who has prior knowledge and access to 36 Tons of Ukraine Gold Reserves. A former Central Banker – Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk. Who has the means to transport 36 Tons of gold out of Ukraine? Private contractors or military/intelligence operators under the radar? If the report is accurate, Ukraine will never have it’s gold reserves returned. It is a re-payment for the the amount of money the U.S. spent on regime change, propaganda and covert operations in the Ukraine.

Geopolitical chessboard: Not only is Ukraine the major transport hub for Russian gas to Europe, Ukraine has a large amount of gold resources.

Experts estimate Ukraine’s gold resources at 400 tons in the Carpathian Mountains (Western Ukraine) and 500 tons in the Donbass region(Eastern Ukraine). Some gold is also believed to be in the Crimea and Dnepropetrovsk regions.

Source: Metal

KIEV (Scrap Monster) : As per the report of a source from the Ukrainian Government, the Ukrainian gold reserves were confirmed to be moved on an aircraft from the Bristol Airport at Kiev to the United States. The report says that about 40 tons of gold was flown from Ukraine to US. However, according to the World Gold Council, Ukraine has in store 36 tons of gold reserves.

Gold reserves in 40 sealed boxes loaded on an aircraft which remains unidentified was reported to be transferred last night from the Bristol airport. Witnesses say the board took off immediately after loading the boxes.

According to reliable source from the Govt. of Ukraine, the transferring of gold was ordered by the acting Prime Minister of the country, Mr. Arseny Yatsenyuk. The new acting PM was replaced by the President of Ukraine who was ousted by U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland.

The gold transfer is speculated as Ukraine Government’s legitimate fear in safe-keeping their gold reserves in US Federal Reserve so that the Russian invasion doesn’t take possession of those gold bullions. The fact for gold transfer still remains shady.

According to the Gold Anti-Trust Action (GATA) Committee, the US Fed Reserve and the State Department was asked to disclose whether they had taken custody of Ukraine’s gold reserve. However, the department while acknowledging the inquisition said that they will respond to the issue soon.

http://osnetdaily.com/2014/03/crimea-countdown-ukraine-gold-reserves-hastily-aircrafted-to-u-s/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US Empty Re: Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:06 am

Where are the crowds? Well from everything I have seen and heard, they are busy mobilizing against the possibility of a Russian incursion beyond the Crimea. BTW, Russian forces yesterday forcibly took control of a Ukrainian Air Base yesterday using shock troops and armored vehicles. The hugely out gunned commander wisely instructed his forces to only use non violent resistance, so it appears that only a few were wounded. It's my understanding that most gathered on the parade grounds and sang the Ukrainian National Anthem as the Russians took over.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865  Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865  Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865  Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US Empty Re: Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 pm

That's still "too few many".  I always think what is if was my friend or family member.

I feel for those people so much right now.   :throb:

How does Putin feel after putting on this big show at the Olympics? He wanted to show the world a "new Russia" and all he's showing now is the same ole nasty dictatorship we all know them to be.

affraid
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Yep pretty much .... Putin is one leopard who has no interest in changing his spots. KGB to the core.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865  Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865  Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865  Ukraine Gold Reserves Hastily Aircrafted To US 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum