Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !!

2 posters

Go down

CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! Empty CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Over the past couple years as an investor you run into irritating and then the "truly irritating posters".

We have all seen & commented on the likes of Blufool, Jokie, Jester the Clown, Dollarday and all the rest of the clowns in the ring BUT this gal , DebTarheelsGirl is in particularly a most annoying pumper who for years is telling of our 'imminent blessing" as well. Of course she comes off as the rightly religious type and because of such we are to believe her.

Here's some of her post today and comments on Dinar Detectives which I coincide with their feelings. Of course this pompous ass is a blessed darling of DR and only get's "blessing" comments. I for one have to vomit profusely with her every post.

For years TV evangelists were bad enough and dinarworld has this fool spewing her nonsense mixed in with pushy religious overtones.

Here's just part of her nonsense today :

"We're almost there",  "Get ready, Get ready, That's the word here" "Don't delay putting things off that need to be done for the RV". "Have faith as our suddenly will show up".

Comments from Dinar Detectives :

1) We been ready for 10 years so quit saying that cause nothing else to do to get ready. So instead of constantly saying that just worry about yourself.

2) Debtarheel pumper is no better than thc tony"

3) "There is no need to continue in lying or repeat the same thing what we like to hear is reasons and facts, just a period when it's coming. what right now happening is lying in many directions and giving wrong inputs. We all need but be gently and do not mislead or use this to manipulate hidden agendas.

4) Deb the deceiver was on the Big Call days ago pumping secure emails sites. What she didn't know is that those sites are not protect from a US govt agency because it is overseas. She does not realize what their mission is ! Foreign Intel ! Once overseas you are not protected by US laws.

5) Deb is the worst of the worst in using God and religion as a tool for the RV. She is constantly on DR preaching how it's all in God's hands and if you lose faith you have nothing i.e. RV Her type of fraud is the worst kind IMHO.

There you have it. And there was NOT ONE "blessing" comment on Dinar Detectives. I mostly agree with all of these commenters BUT especially # 5.  In my mind, belief & faith God has a VERY SPECIAL place for people like Deb who constantly use MY MAKER's name in vain and worse to deceive people of imminent riches or imminent RV (which is at best is just speculative in nature).

I'm really not sure how the term "blessing" got mixed up with this endeavor. It's an investment , a C/E when it's all said & done. Of ALL the terms, slangs, etc. the goooorooos have fabricated ; 800 numbers, NDA's, Call Centers, or such the absolute MOST DISTASTEFUL one used is the term "blessing".

Whoever your savior is,  be it Jesus, Krishna, Buddah, Mohammed or such I believe the constant notion that "money" as an equal to "blessing" is simply in  ONE WORD : WRONG !!!!!

See these emoticons below Deb this is what I think of you :

CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! 2350219667  CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! 1656125192  CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! 1656125192 
 shame  shame  shame  shame 

Big NO-NO  Big NO-NO  Big NO-NO  Big NO-NO 

crap  crap 

:nono:  :nono: 

AND YOUR OPINIONS GUYS ?????

Back to top Go down

CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! Empty Re: CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:52 pm

I have never really paid much attention to her ... she is just somebody's acolyte so I just never bothered. What little I have read though I think she is not a deliberate pumper but rather a kool-aid drinker with a following. I think she really does believe the crap she spouts.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! 2805820865  CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! 2805820865  CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! 2805820865  CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! Empty Re: CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !!

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm

She "knows in her knower" and isn't afraid to advance her opinions based upon that.  Yes, she is overly religious in her writing - so what, she believe it so why not.  NO, I am not defending her, nor am I going to chastise her.  I will make fun of her (as I do Okie and others) and I will take what she says with a grain of salt.  She never has been right yet.  Although her "it will come suddenly" statement is probably more truth than fiction.

As far as putting socks in her mouth?  Well, maybe that is going a bit too far - what would you do for Tony?  Okie?  Bulldog?  Jester?  Freeway Bill? and on and on and on?  Socks huh.  Interesting.  Seems like someone has lemon in their mouth, or does it?  Whatever.  Of them all I don't think Deb is all that bad - she just keeps harping and harping and harping.  The rest just lie, lie lie and pump.  I tend to be more inclined to want to diminish the latter than the former.

CAN SOMEONE PUT A FEW SOCKS IN DEBTARHEELGIRL'S MOUTH !! Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum