Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer

2 posters

Go down

Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer Empty Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:55 am

3-6-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday

[...what...about no WTO ascension for ten years?] i have to say that the lack of active membership for 10 years is not what i think at all -- i can not imagine with all of the growth they have planned and the 5 year plan in place that they would not be active for ten years. we are in a very good spot and the news gets better everyday -- i am excited about where we are and see us not waiting much longer due to the plans they have set for the country and for the globe as well.

[...CBI can revalue the currency at any time to move to a market economy.] i agree -- at anytime and it is one of the CBI steps and they are in the middle of getting them done one at a time -- so one of them is what we are looking for -- the change in the rate.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer Empty Re: Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:57 am

Millionday wrote: i am excited about where we are and see us not waiting much longer due to the plans they have set for the country and for the globe as well.

My questions are this:

1.  Where do you think we are?  What makes everything good at this point?

2. What are the plans that they have for their country and the globe?

To read this statement and get excited by it's vagueness would be immature and  irresponsible.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer Empty Re: Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 am

Hmmm .well so far they are batting 1000. As near as I can tell, they have not met a single one of the landmarks that were set out for them to meet. So if failure is good, then everything is good. I suspect that 5 - 10 years out is a good estimate really. Plans? I do think they do have plans to grow their economy, and increase their influence in the Middle East. However, until and unless they stop their squabbling, it's not gonna happen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865  Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865  Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865  Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 am

Either Dollarday is the most cheerful , positive person on the planet or she's just pumping up things just like so many and really is delusional and naive ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:38 pm

3-6-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "The banks have a significant role in the next phase of Baghdad - the joy of pumice when expanding the limits of development increases the need for a bank more sophisticated and broader service center..." they are talking about the growth to come in the use of banks and the services -- this is time to activate the banking reform -- which can not be done without --- THE REALITY RATE.

they are making sure they are set to move forward with the banking reform finally and that will include the monetary policy. the fact that they are ready for the banks to hit the stock market and the banking to expand to foreign needs and also the growth for the country -- is the best as far as we are concerned -- huge and the timing is great!! (post 2 of 2)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey dollarday, 1166/USD is a reality rate. It's a real rate, it applies to everyone, and it's way higher than Vietnam's.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865  Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865  Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865  Millionday is excited and doesn't think we will be waiting much longer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum