Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for.

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. Empty Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for.

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:44 am

3-5-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni they were 95% dependent on oil and that apparently was reduced to 94% as of late, yet they just increased output significantly to 3.4 mbpd. they have no chance of WTO accession. it was stated directly from the WTO last year 4 key issues with Iraq and the most significant one is that they would not qualify for WTO accession until they reduced the dependence on oil to below 80% I think and that was confirmed yesterday with a long article that came out that discusses those meetings with the WTO stating it would not be good for Iraq to proceed. it even said it would be at least 10 years before they are ready. Here is a quote from that article: "that enter Iraq for the organization will not be in his favor and in any case for at least the next ten years, as it will fly massive damage to Iraq".

[So that said it could be a long wait on an RV.] it is not in their interest to wait, and it would be of no benefit toward the plan for Iraq to continue to wait.

[Even if it is true that Iraq is not ready to join the WTO that in itself does not mean they won't RV their currency soon. One is not necessarily tied to the other.] that is correct. There was a real good statement made on TV last week...it sums up Iraq's positions with the currency. "A group of parliament members renewed their call to the central bank to start serious preparation for the deletion of zeros project; any further delays will harm the entire economy and progress Iraq is witnessing." So there u have it, any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for. Empty Re: Kaperoni says any further delays will harm what they have worked so hard for.

Post by HezekiaH Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:36 am

I agree with Kap. He is quite a good thinker.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum