Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Obama signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow

+5
BritishBulldog
Yachtsman
Kevind53
HezekiaH
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow Empty Obama signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:07 pm

3-4-2014 Intel Guru TerryK my brother who also has VND...just saw on CNBC that O [Obama] signed agreement with China today and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05. HECK I WOULD TAKE THE .05 FROM THE 6.05. WHO IS GOING TO WATCH THE VNN TODAY AS IT DOES NOT NEED TO RV OR ANYTHING AS ITS A TRADED CURRENCY NOW. THE VALUE WILL JUST SHOW.

3-4-2014 Intel Guru TerryK I GOT WORD TODAY THAT WE MAY SEE THIS IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS BUT OTHER SOURCES SAY TONIGHT THRU THURSDAY. GOLD STANDARD ROLLING IN, IN AM. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR TONIGHT ALL. WITH THE ANTICIPATION OF NEW GOLD STANDARD COMING IN THE AM, MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE ARE THERE.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow Empty Re: Obama signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow

Post by HezekiaH Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:15 pm

TerryK just wishes he had thought this story up first of all. That's why he does not like it.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow Empty Re: Obama signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:52 pm

TerryK's been smokin' too much rope ... China has nothing to do with Vietnam. Last I checked there were not on very good terms even. Vietnam claims part of the oil rich Spratly Islands, as do the Philippines and Malaysia (justified since they lay between the three countries) and China's been throwing their weight around since they want the oil.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865  Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865  Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865  Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Oh where or where is TNT_FONY. He is so quiet these days. I would think with the VMD opening in the morning at $6.05, he would be all over this, taking credit for the #wearethepeople Twiiter account causing this to happen !

Hey TNT_FONY, I hear Bill Clinton has a special Cigar for you "Used Once" !

I have tears running down my face, I am laughing so hard....!
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Well, I guess morning coffee time will settle this one soon enough

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Ponee wrote:Well, I guess morning coffee time will settle this one soon enough
I'd wait until your in the bathroom after your coffee since the info in is poop...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Hey Ponee,

I am enjoying your site so much, I am not getting anything else done. I won't be able to sleep tonight waiting for morning and getting my $6.05 a Dong.

Just wondering, you have any idea how to get all of these black SUV's off my front lawn ? Good News, I now know what sunglasses are in style this year, but how do those guy's see in the dark with them on. To help them I opened all the blinds ! LMAO
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Just curious, where is Obama, and what agreement was signed. I read about it online, so I am very curious what Guru TerryK and his Brother are talking about.

Might have been the story about, if a Frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass when he landed ! You can see how that might make the VMD come out in the morning at $6.05 !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 3508649203

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 pm

***UPDATE*** I ate Chinese food for dinner...VAN will be released tomorrow at approximately 11:23 am at $7.88!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 am

Well WE all know how full of himself and other things vile TerryK is so what makes anyone think that this new revelation is true?  Hey, I'll take it if it is, but the chances of it being right are about like an apple surviving a cider press when the annual cider tasting event is in progress.

I for one will be abed when y'all are enjoying your morning coffee and crying in it when this doesn't go.  The ones not crying are the old dinar vets and WE will be laughing and going "I told ya so."  Yes, laughing, it has gone way beyond reason, this dinar goo roo mumbo jumbo, balderdash, bull malarky.'

If it is tied in any way to a 'roo - it has proven every time in the past to be BS.  I have acquired a goodly supply of toilet paper in preparation for the events as they announce them.  That way I don't have to panic when the prediction/speculation/falseness doesn't happen as stated.  Usual ritual is followed every time.

In the immortal words of (pick a sailor): "Avast Me Harties, Adjourn to the gallay - time for a grog as the treasure is still a mystery to us all."

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:36 am

Yachtsman wrote:Hey Ponee,

I am enjoying your site so much, I am not getting anything else done. I won't be able to sleep tonight waiting for morning and getting my $6.05 a Dong.

Just wondering, you have any idea how to get all of these black SUV's off my front lawn ? Good News, I now know what sunglasses are in style this year, but how do those guy's see in the dark with them on. To help them I opened all the blinds ! LMAO

Man, I was so excited about this morning that I had to take a sleeping pill last night to be able to get a few winks.  Woke up, turned on the computer, got my coffee while it booted, sat down all excited ... and and and... sigh nothing. Well, at least I have my coffee.

There is a reason for those glasses by the way... have you heard it is just the "blind leading the blind"?  Well, they had to come up with it somewhere....

I hope you gave them something worth looking at once you opened those blinds, cause their job is real boring.  They were the lowest on the totem pole and they were given dinarian duty.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 am

BritishBulldog wrote:
I'd wait until your in the bathroom after your coffee since the info in is poop...

Well, nope... no changes... but I did create a rainbow and I guess that is better than nothing.

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow Z
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:21 am

Good Morning Ponee,

Wow, I am so sad this morning, now I have to take my new MB SL 600 back and my new BMW 650i Roadster, and my new 88ft Motor Yachts, and my new Jet, and my new Motor Home, and come to think of it, I now have to move out of the 15,000 sq ft house I moved in to last night, BUMMER !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 am

Well, it certainly looks like this morning started off "per usual."  No RV.  NO $6.05 VNN.  And No. hope.

Yep, "per usual."  TerryK to the clown pen (nothing new he is one of the originals there).

It's finally snowing here!  Been since 12/23/13 since we had enough snow to plow (I know I'm bragging).  And this is Alaska!  BUT, the good news is it is also snowing on the Iditirod Race so maybe they can get some speed out of them thar doggies yet!!

Gotta go get some of Horizon's coffee and sit by the bay window and watch the flakes come down.  Amazing what one gets amused at these days given the sameo sameo of the dinar world.

Cheers!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Snowing here all day too ... the kind of snow you see with very cold air ... light and fluffy and glittery. About 2 inches since yesterday, but I'll take that any day over the crap they dealt with in the Mid-Atlantic the last few days.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865  Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865  Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865  Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey Ponee, Is that a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? :gtred:
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Well YES IT IS billyg!  I think I should have invested more in gold than dinar ... I think I have a better chance of a return profit.  What do you think ?   Nice to see you by the way!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:59 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT???????????????ANOTHER LIE???????????I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE :laughing1:  :laughing1: 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Ponee wrote:
BritishBulldog wrote:

Well, nope... no changes... but I did create a rainbow and I guess that is better than nothing.

Obama  signed an agreement with China and the VNN will open at $6.05 tomorrow Z
HEY PONEE!!!!!!!!MY DADDY SAYS MINE SMELLS LIKE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND MY LITTLE BROTHER SMELLS LIKE  XOOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum