Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  Empty Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 am

3-4-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Where are the advantages and disadvantages of entering Iraq to the World Trade Organization? "https://www.dinardaily.net/t31919-where-are-the-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-entering-iraq-to-the-world-trade-organization#205862

Looks like they had some pretty serious discussions with Iraq over the WTO and the end result is clearly Iraq is not ready and it would do more harm than good. Despite the benefits, it looks like they will not get accession for..."at least the next ten years." My personal view is I had hoped there would not be a delay because I always thought the potential of accession was motivating them to get the dinar international.

3-4-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni This "dose of reality" may very well slow down Iraq's ambition to raise the value and make the dinar convertible. Really no way to know...just wait and see. ...the WTO told Iraq several times over last two years they need to reduce oil dependency before they would gain accession...this article is a few economists and other experts confirming that fact. ...WTO accession is not happening soon.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t31919-where-are-the-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-entering-iraq-to-the-world-trade-organization#205862
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.  Empty Re: Kaperoni feels that the WTO accession is not happening soon.

Post by RoyBoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Somebody better rush over to million day and let her groupies know about this . If this is true about the WTO and a few years out, Kap may have a valued point . This sucks, I hope he's wrong tho????  :head bang:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum