Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax?

5 posters

Go down

Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? Empty Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax?

Post by HezekiaH Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Good Evening my Dear Friends:

Today has brought more and more information that has come to light.  I post seldom, but when I do, like this one, it is to offer some sense to what you are hearing and assure you comfort that everything is going to be just fine.

SUBJECT: PRIVATE EXCHANGE - Will there be a Private Exchange Rate?

With the information that I have heard through many arenas and from many great people who work very hard on this blessing, I must tell you that in my opinion, we may be now in a situation where everyone will be paid a street rate that the banks will have a "spread" on.

This levels the playing field so all people have the same opportunity and reward.  Personally I like this scenario. Why? Because, if you go back when you purchased your dinar and dong, you were thrilled with the thoughts that the rate could be a dollar for the dinar and 5 cents for the dong.

Through the continuing discussions of Private Exchange Rates and Special Deals, now when I discuss the possible rates with our dinar family, I find people are now going to be humiliated with a rate less than 10-15 dollars for the dinar and less than one dollar for the dong.... Seriously?

So, here is what I am asking all of you to do....  Relax, hug your spouse and children, pet the pets and go about your life until this is released and then when it is, go to your bank of choice and discuss the "spread" with your own banker.  Whatever you come out with will be a blessing beyond belief, right?

Was the group exchanges a hoax?  I don't believe so. 

I believe that the plan to group together as many people with as much dinar as possible and present it to a particular buyer to get a better rate was a great idea.

Unfortunately, with opportunity comes greed and I believe, as I sit here this evening that by eliminating that scenario, we go back to the great old days of just waiting to go to the bank and cash in our currency. 

No Super-duper secret intel that makes your head spin, just plain old waiting for it to hit the forex and the banks start to cash people out. Simple, precise and comfortable...

What I am giving you is my opinion on what is going on and I would like you to at least use this as your PLAN B, if in fact there is no Private Exchange or Group deals.... If you have this mindset, you will be happier from now until then and after the RV.

As always, GOD'S word has led me to post this to try to drag some sense into the unrest out there.  You wonderful people who are waiting for this in need, hold on....  the riches are to return to Babylon, you can read that plan in your Bible ... Start in Daniel 1 and then go to the book of Ezekial.  It is like a program of what is to come.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA!

Good Evening my Dear Friends:

Today has brought more and more information that has come to light.  I post seldom, but when I do, like this one, it is to offer some sense to what you are hearing and assure you comfort that everything is going to be just fine.

SUBJECT: PRIVATE EXCHANGE - Will there be a Private Exchange Rate?

With the information that I have heard through many arenas and from many great people who work very hard on this blessing, I must tell you that in my opinion, we may be now in a situation where everyone will be paid a street rate that the banks will have a "spread" on.

This levels the playing field so all people have the same opportunity and reward.  Personally I like this scenario. Why? Because, if you go back when you purchased your dinar and dong, you were thrilled with the thoughts that the rate could be a dollar for the dinar and 5 cents for the dong.

Through the continuing discussions of Private Exchange Rates and Special Deals, now when I discuss the possible rates with our dinar family, I find people are now going to be humiliated with a rate less than 10-15 dollars for the dinar and less than one dollar for the dong.... Seriously?

So, here is what I am asking all of you to do....  Relax, hug your spouse and children, pet the pets and go about your life until this is released and then when it is, go to your bank of choice and discuss the "spread" with your own banker.  Whatever you come out with will be a blessing beyond belief, right?

Was the group exchanges a hoax?  I don't believe so. 

I believe that the plan to group together as many people with as much dinar as possible and present it to a particular buyer to get a better rate was a great idea.

Unfortunately, with opportunity comes greed and I believe, as I sit here this evening that by eliminating that scenario, we go back to the great old days of just waiting to go to the bank and cash in our currency. 

No Super-duper secret intel that makes your head spin, just plain old waiting for it to hit the forex and the banks start to cash people out. Simple, precise and comfortable...

What I am giving you is my opinion on what is going on and I would like you to at least use this as your PLAN B, if in fact there is no Private Exchange or Group deals.... If you have this mindset, you will be happier from now until then and after the RV.

As always, GOD'S word has led me to post this to try to drag some sense into the unrest out there.  You wonderful people who are waiting for this in need, hold on....  the riches are to return to Babylon, you can read that plan in your Bible ... Start in Daniel 1 and then go to the book of Ezekial.  It is like a program of what is to come.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA!

Freeway Bill

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? Empty Re: Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Bunch of BS from another one who keeps aligning scripture with himself to make himself sound real & credible . Not fooling me FB , you too are a low life POS , and yes go hit the freeway !

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? Empty Re: Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax?

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Oh Tony.....please say it ain't so. We Are The People and we need the same $36 rate as the elites received.  What should we do now????  Save us Tony....please save us!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 pm

florida guy wrote:Bunch of BS from another one who keeps aligning scripture with himself to make himself sound real & credible . Not fooling me FB , you too are a low life POS , and yes go hit the freeway !
He quoted the bible...it has to be the truth! That's BS selling 101 right there...if you quote the bible you are automatically beyond question to the sheeple.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 am

All he said really is that in his opinion, there will be some sort of group rates. I consider that a possibility, maybe not a likely one, but possible. Is that not the concept of any sort of co-operative? Bargain as a group and get a better price than you could have alone. Not sure how viable it is here, but the concept is sound, and he does not appear to be selling anything, at least not in that post.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? 2805820865  Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? 2805820865  Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? 2805820865  Freeway Bill...Was the group exchanges a hoax? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 am

Freeway Bill wrote:Was the group exchanges a hoax? I don't believe so.

Was it a hoax?  Hoax is the wrong word.  The word is CON.  The "opportunists" have  made it SOUND like it was the ONLY was to get a good rate or any rate at all.  They preyed on the fears of the dinarians.  The fear that if they didn't join, they wouldn't get was "theirs".  Once again, it was preying on the emotions of people.  Fear, greed, need, self preservation, and other feelings.  These people perpetrating this con, DID profit from it or have future plans to profit from it.

When many of us  got into this years ago, there was no NEED for groups.  There was never any mention of groups. It was a scenerio of ..."I bought my dinar, I wait for the RV".   And that is how it really is. Over time, entreprenuers have found ways to profit from this process by using schemes and scams.  Groups, Tiers, NDA's, 800 #'s and what-not have invaded the whole thing. 

The newbies don't stand a chance !! Without going back in archives or googling years back, they have NO idea what a circus this has become.  They think this is just how the DINAR THING WORKS.... save them from their innocence.

Do you know, everything cycles in 10 year increments?  As time passes, we make changes, additions, deletions and we think we are making improvements. The past  fades and then 10 years later, we find for all that we have changed, we have returned to where we started... change after change just bringing us back to where we were originally.  Gurus/Pumpers found a "better way" to profit from the RV beyond the initial investment. They have exhausted the theories of groups and now want to go back to the simpler times. Who can blame them?  All those can "games" can get very tiring after awhile. 

I am looking forward to going back to the basics.... I have dinar, I wait for the RV.  At least for the time being.... UNTIL , they come up with a new spin on HOW THE RV WILL HAPPEN. 

Until then, Enjoy your day and Bless someone on your way.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum