Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ...

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... Empty Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ...

Post by HezekiaH Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:19 pm

3-2-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:   "Economic Commission expects the dollar due to delay budget"  Quote:  "She added that there is a rise in exchange rates will happen in the currency rates in light of the budget delay..."   [So, budget doesn't matter?]   The budget has never 
mattered.   [Kaperoni quote from 1/8/13]    If for some weird chance the dinar came out at 1 to 1 or slightly higher, they could modify the budget (investment side), to incorporate that rate and purchasing power from the savings.  The one's that keep talking about the budget have little clue about business or how governments are run.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2us0DnGLJ

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... Empty Re: Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ...

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:57 am

Agreed, budget has nothing to do with this. If there is a significant change in the IQDs value, it's easy enough to adjust the numbers.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... 2805820865  Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... 2805820865  Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... 2805820865  Kaperoni...If for some weird chance the dinar came out at ... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum