Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers?

2 posters

Go down

Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? Empty Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers?

Post by HezekiaH Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 pm

3-2-2014   Newshound Guru Bondlady   Article:   "Abadi: the financial reserves of the country reached its end"   ...good article, the country is runnin outta money an fast...monetary change is sure coming an we can sure see it happenin too, imo.  dinar dryin up in all provinces an why?  cbi keepin all big notes maybe?  gettin ready to release lowers? [it only gets better with each passing day!]  sure does.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2urzkcXFj

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? Empty Re: Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 pm

And again , how are they supposed to pay the RV ?????

Back to top Go down

Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? Empty Re: Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:59 am

I put a lot more weight on this one than some of the others out there, only because BL is not known for hyping anything. She and her people are very news oriented, and level headed. I guarantee there is a lot more to this than that, and will try and pull the full article later if I have time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865  Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865  Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865  Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:21 am

OK, here is the whole article stright from Bond Lady's Corner, unedited by me except to highlight a couple of sections:

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t89535-morning-news-comments-3-02-2014-with-bondlady

Morning News Comments 3/02/2014 with BondLady Yesterday at 3:44 pm

Mayahi calls on leaders of the blocks to hold an expanded meeting to resolve points of contention about the budget

[tlm724] "the federal budget is not just like any other laws they represent the backbone of the life and durability of the Iraqi state
He added that "Iraq is passing through a difficult security conditions need to provide financial allocations that Thtgaha security establishment, in addition to economic and social situations need to sustainability and development in the light of openness to the global ocean and the entry of international companies for construction and reconstruction in the country."

[tlm724] and the entry of international companies for construction and reconstruction in the country."

[tlm724] they gotta get the budget done asap ! time is a bit short now

[tlm724] if I remember right wait hang on let me show you something

At the beginning of March 2013, Iraq’s parliament finally passed the annual budget. Voting on it had been delayed for months, mainly because of disputes between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the central government over the former’s oil policy.

[tlm724] so last years budget was finally passed in the beginning of march, maybe they are close now

~~~

Finance Minister: No problem in paying the salaries of state employees

[tlm724] that the state did not have any problem in paying the salaries of their employees, even if delay in approving the federal budget

[tlm724] "There is no any orientation to borrow from the Central Bank of Iraq

[tlm724] thats good just like we said it was all BS

~~~

Abadi: the financial reserves of the country reached its end

[BondLady] thats a good article, the country is runnin outta money an fast

[BondLady] monetary change is sure coming an we can sure see it happenin too, imo

[tlm724] *hallelujah*

[BondLady] dinar dryin up in all provinces an why?

[BondLady] cbi keepin all big notes maybe?

[BondLady] gettin ready to release lowers ?

[tlm724] CBI running a big vacum cleaner

[BondLady] I think so too

[rsp1] Dyson times 2

[tlm724] BondLady it only gets better with each passing day !

[BondLady] sure does

~~~

A market economy requires the implementation of direct contracts

[BondLady] if they would just pass the infrastructure law an let others help in reconstruction they'd have a lot more money for other things

[BondLady] instead of tryin to control every single thing ugg

[BondLady] greedy and power hungry

~~~

Iraq's accession to the WTO obligations of the economic transformations

[BondLady] thats another good 1

[BondLady] talkin about whats stoppin them an they are ready to join is the non passing of the important laws needed

[tlm724] BondLady you called that too !

[BondLady] just like I always said the laws is the hold up at this point

[BondLady] yes, imo though

[BondLady] man they could be so much farther down the road than what they are right now

[BondLady] slow grow woulda been speed racer if they could put aside there cultural differances

[BondLady] and they will but they dont do anything fast

[rsp1] oh, but they will...

[BondLady] yes progress continues around them despite themselves and shows how huge they are to become, other places would a come to a complete stop but the worlds not letting Iraq fall into that pit. they keep on growing despite themselves

~~~

Shahristani: ore output Kurdistan region via Turkey smuggling

[tlm724] oil revenues to the budget next year will be about 200 billion dollars

[tlm724] dayum thats a lot of money

dialogue Baghdad and Erbil to the student member of the House of Representatives for the coalition of Kurdish blocs, Mahmoud Othman , the federal government and the Kurdistan region to conduct dialogues urgently be directly and quickly with the intervention of a third party to resolve the problem of the budget and oil. said Osman »Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network» that «the decision to pay the salaries of the staff of the region did not solve the problem», surprising from «stop the current talks between the two governments ».

[tlm724] the federal government and the Kurdistan region to conduct dialogues urgently be directly and quickly with the intervention of a third party to resolve the problem of the budget and oil

[tlm724] chop chop that includes the HCL !

~~~

Sadoun: We have reached an advanced results with Baghdad on SOMO

[tlm724] al-Maliki on Tuesday to pay the salaries of the staff of the Territory for one month on condition that the presidency of the region to deliver financial returns for 400 thousand barrels of oil per day to the government

[tlm724] until the adoption of a new law

added Sadoun that "the Commission will assume the task of supervising the amount of oil reserves and exported quantities of oil to the outside until the adoption of the Company's Act." concluded the federal government in Baghdad in September of last year signed an agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government included the obligation to pay dues of oil companies operating in the region compared to the export of the last 400 000 barrels of oil per day in the intervention of the federal government accounts.

[tlm724] until the adoption of the Company's Act.

[tlm724] gettin there Wink

~~~

Calls for the establishment of a higher council for private industry

[tlm724] It has to be put practical steps for the advancement of the industrial sector of Iraq, which is still dying and suffering from many problems

[tlm724] the most important of the deterioration of infrastructure and the absence of legislation

[tlm724] absence of legislation

[rsp1] Get to it Iraq! Get R done!!!!!!! Like yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[tlm724] that this does not work, but the existence of a package of laws that are still important economic Off by the government and the parliament, calling for speeding Pthariaha and application

[tlm724] the existence of a package of laws

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865  Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865  Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865  Bondlady...gettin ready to release lowers? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum