Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !

4 posters

Go down

Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  Empty Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !

Post by CroatianLight Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Sananda's Announcement - Currency Exchange and Celebration Today!
Today, at last, my Beloved Ones, you will be able to exchange some of the 
currency which will begin the great march toward World Prosperity.

Let me explain:  It became necessary for Prime Creator to step in to help initiate this process, because problems on the ground were dragging on - technical, as well as ego-related and criminally-instigated delays.  

It was intolerable to the Company of Heaven that you all be forced to wait any longer to begin your good work of sharing and raising vibrations for all, and so, it has been arranged that all the world 's marketable currrency - the Vietnamese, Korean, Indonesian currency now in use, for instance, will become active at the new levels today.

This is the first wave of change.  Other currencies, like the Iraqi dinar, will follow at the higher rates you were promised.

I am sending you this message to you from my Brother St. Germain, who is at this moment keeping his finger on the button to bring in the activation across all the screens of all the financial institutions world-wide.

Rejoice, Dear Ones.  The New Golden Era is in full flower.  We join with you in Joy, Celebration and Gratitude.

I love you all with an overflowing heart.  I am your Sananda.

Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, Feb. 26, 6 am, Atlanta

Permission is granted to share or copy these messages, providing no additions or alterations are done, and credit is given to the channel and the website,www.whoneedslight.org.

Well, this is the same Archon/arch-angel group that love Tony and claim he's a great guy and working for the Light. I wonder how long it will take for this group to get out of denial and figure out there ain't nothing happening. Germain's finger must be really stiff from holding it above the button.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  Empty Re: Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Oh great , now we have a "lord Mañana " telling us what's up !

Back to top Go down

Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !  Empty Re: Lord Sananda says the RV is today, 3 days ago !

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Yeah, I'm sure he finger is stiff.  Especially since he's been dead for years.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Nice sense of humor Croation Light !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Ponnee, sense of humor? Well, what do we have left if we can't laugh about it?

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:37 pm

True there !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:43 pm

You forgot to mention that Putin ordered the IMF and CBI today to stop the RV because he's afraid the Dinarians might pay someone to assassinate him. He knows how powerful the Dinarians are with those Dinars and they could be used against him and since Putin and C.L at IMF are lovers, he's got the contacts to stop the RV. I know it must have slipped trying to remember everything.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:53 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN FEEL HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Yep, Lord Dingbat!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum