Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged

2 posters

Go down

Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  Empty Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:43 am

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BRING OVER AND POST THE LOOOOOONG VERSION FEEL FREE ~~~

3-2-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday
Article quote: "nearly six laws within the legal committee did not initiate, most notably oil and gas"..."the failure to approve the law last during this session is a violation of the constitution of the House, because the Iraqi constitution, the text of the law was passed during this session." this is fantastic -- this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged -- and all that has to be done is activation...that is great news and says the hcl as well (oil and gas)...that is huge progress and has to be done before the change in rates and many say that this is what is the hold up. 

this is one of the things that need to be all done at the same time -- we predicted that some laws would be complete and all would be activated at the same time to keep from illegal activity due to one being in place that does not work properly without another etc...some say that the federation council and the hcl will be at the same time. [...hcl got passed!?] it has been but not implemented.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  Empty Re: Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 pm

MORE FROM MILLIONDAY

3-2-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday [With all of the iqd pulled out if the country how long can they go before rv?] not long with the condition they are in (meaning the bills) -- they have pulled the high denoms to prepare for small and the removal of the 3 zeros. [are all the 000's pulled?] when they are -- we will be done. they will not get ours until the rate changes. [Is it safe to say the rate won't be released until after the WTO?] no they need it before to be active in world trade through the WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION (wto). [I heard that Maliki was holding the budget hostage because he wants the Kurds to promise they support his bid for a third term.] the promise could not be made with electronic electoral cards and also with the citizens voting.

3-2-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday [are you saying the Budget is agreed on but not passed?] the budget has been agreed on except where the oil proceeds are going to be put for the kurds. [if this budget does not get in this session, what are the ramifications?] they are saying that it is done but not activated and according to the constitution it has to be activated this session -- it is in a basket of 6 with the hcl. [Weren't they given 20 or so days a couple of weeks ago to get this finished and that date would be up on or about March 7th?] the 7th was the date that ended the 20 days given to have the budget in place and voted through. they said that the constitution demands that it has to be done in this session and can not be put off until the coming session. [post 2 of 2]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  Empty Re: Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:52 pm

I do not have time to go back and look for it now, but if I remember right according to their constitution once passed a bill has to be published in the gazette. I seem to remember there was a time period that had to pass after that.

The first part is hard to say. We are missing essential information, but I do not remember anything to actually indicate they had pulled all large denominations in.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  2805820865  Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  2805820865  Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  2805820865  Millionday --this means the law has been passed but not acknowledged  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum