Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony

+3
Kevind53
Ponee
az-tex
7 posters

Go down

"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony Empty "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:31 am

3-1-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony

We heard nothing significant can happen in Iraq 60 days before an election so we're in a very short window. The people were at the call center & exchange centers yesterday. We heard Maliki tried to pull something at the last minute but it was dealt with. Hearing from all our sources that other than what Maliki pulled, all being satisfied or about to be. Something happened yesterday at the banks...the screens & platform changed. This is very significant, good thing for us because we all felt it wouldn't happen until the RV happened . You will be ecstatic with the rates. A lot people are excited and don't know why it didn't go last night. It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend. We feel the deadline is Monday morning.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony Empty Re: "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:31 am

How many years is it now that Tony has been seeing the bank screens change?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony Empty Re: "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:57 am

Ponee wrote:How many years is it now that Tony has been seeing the bank screens change?
Too many, Ponee... too many

"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2350219667  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2350219667  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2350219667

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 am

But he really means it this time.  If only people would understand that Tony is working so hard for all of us, making huge sacrifices on our behalf, etc.  And he is doing all of this out of the goodness of his heart.  So please hit the donate button and keep tweeting.  And for all you ungrateful people.....well, this post from a TNT idgit takes you ingrates to task:

~~~~~~~~~~
Ungrateful Members

I have taken to lurking now days for the most part.  I am disappointed and frustrated.  Not with Tony.  Not with the mods.  Not even with the process of waiting for the RV.

What disgusts me the most is the level of ungratefulness, rudeness, demands, and just pure selfishness of so many of the people that show up in chat or post on the forum.
It is like listening to a bunch of spoiled brats.  People, we are adults, and should act like adults.  Nobody forced you to come on this journey.  You did so of your own choice.  Nobody forced you to join tnt....You did so of your own choice.

Nobody forces you to listen to Tony, the mods, or anyone else in the chat or forum....you do so of your own choice.

I watch with total amazement as people with connections come into the room to try to encourage members here.  They are begged for information....bombarded with pm's.  And the information they share comes from trusted sources.  But many people fail to understand the nature of this investment.  People fail to understand that as the information is shared, many times it is being changed.  But do people understand that and appreciate what is being shared?  Unfortunately, no.  They become rude to the people they were begging info from.  They become ungrateful youngsters who whine and complain because something didn't go their way.

Personally, that is why I prefer to lurk.  And to think, some of these people are going to have lots of money?  OMG!  Some people should be ashamed of the way they treated people who came in to help.  They should be ashamed of how they talked about them when they were not in chat.  And many need to apologize not only to,them, but also to Tony and the mods for they way they have talked about them and treated them.

May God have mercy on us and give us patience to see this to the end!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:28 am

LOL --- Tony you can only pull the wool over the eyes of so many people for so long before they revolt.  May God have mercy on YOU when  they decide to take action against you for what you have done to them all these years.

Oh and if you guys are so unhappy with Tony, quit sticking around... leave your comfort zone and move on. Staying there is NOT getting you anywhere!

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:39 am

And who posted that comment, Tony Jr.?  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 am

ROTFL!!!   Shame on you bad bad people for thinking for yourselves!  Now stop that and we will feed you more poofo!  I say just ban all those bad people!  Yes,  ban them all!  Close TNT forum down!  They are so undeserving!  Stop all the calls!

shame

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 am

Kevind53 wrote:And who posted that comment, Tony Jr.?  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 1656125192
Funny how a lot of these Tony pumpers are often posting anonymously. Man The F up and let your presence be known if you love him that much!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:24 am

I think the reason Tony has so many groupies is that the majority are just plain stupid.  Here is a idgit wondering if they should pay taxes on an RV which hasn't even happened:

Should I wait to do my taxes?

I know I need a tax attorney, and I hope to get one soon, but in the meantime should I wait to do my taxes?
People keep saying the first installment is due this April. Does that mean it's related to last year's income, or is this a whole new thing for 2014?
Any and all help is appreciated.
Here's proof positive that the RV is the real deal from another:

Funny and true bank story. 2/28/14 2:00pm.

Funny and true bank story. I don't have a WF account, yet, so I went to Wells Fargo with a close friend who was doing some banking today and did a test. I asked if they did currency exchange, the teller said yes and asked which currency, I said Iraq Dinar. She looked at me like she never heard of that currency and everybody else in the bank looked at me immediately like I was going to rob the place. Don't tell me they don't know what's going on.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Oh yea ... that's proof alright ... proof that you have an ID 10 T problem.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865  "It could possibility go at any minute or over the weekend", according to TNT Tony 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Does anybody really believe the BS out of TNT_PHONY. Do you really think that all of these people from all of these 3 letter agencies around the world are sharing with TNT_PHONY ? I mean really, find a place of reality or seek some help. You have been had by a long time conman, who has and continues to make money by selling you the "Instant" Millions Club Dream.

Wake up, it makes no sense. Just look at this fools posts for years. Phony is the only one making money here, and much is from your donations. He should be arrested for further crimes beyond the ones he is already going on tial for in a few weeks.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:24 pm

We are soooo looking forward to that TRIAL DATE Yachtsman!!!!  Are you going?  I hear there is a small group that is actually going to the court house.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Ponee, I wish I could, but my schedule might make it impossible. The people that need to go are the ones that have foollowed this clown, and bought currencies on the quick buck idea. These people have stopped paying bills, making house payments, car payments, insurance payments and more, because today is the day.

Some days, his calls and post are truly better than the best comedy one could go see. I died laughing last evening, when he continues to state how this is being done to make things better for his group of followers. I can't believe anyone is that dumb. If and when there is an RV, I find it hard to believe the world is worried about TNT_PHONY followers.

If even one of these people "GETS IT", that its a con, they should take further steps as a class to bring this idiot to his knees and help make certain he never see's daylight again or at least until he is to old and riding down the street on his hoveround ! Mr. Big Shot, Cigar smoking nobody piece of shit ! And I am being nice !!!!
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:00 pm

I have never followed Fony Tony personally so I have not been wronged by him like his forum members,   I just can't stand the fact that he has so little regard for those that do follow him.  Let's hope that the term, JUSTICE PERVAILS, is accurate.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Big problem is once a con man gets in your brain, your there with him to stay. Look at people like Jim Jones, led many to suicide. Shoot they even killed their own children. The list of these people can go on for pages from the history of the criminally insane.

By listening and reading, I truly think he believes his own lies. Then you have some guy named DC, who appears to be the smart one in the group. Ray sounds like he is three bricks short of the wall, and Pam, that begs the question be asked. If Tony Numb Nuts is the connection to the world leaders, why must he always ask Pam if he can say this or that ? Oh, and don't forget all of the Text Messages he gets while on the call's "Blasts" from all of these obscure figures from around the world and banking and US officials also. He ahould be in Hollywood ! He then could have become very wealthy the honest way being a big star !

If anyone has any questions, just listen to his speech patterns, that will answer every single question you have. Is all anyone needs to do, is step outside for a moment, take a good look back in. Unless your in a coma, the lights should come back on !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Well, referring to another post, if he was buddy, buddy with all these three letter agencies, he would know that the initials for homeland security was DHS not HLS.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum