Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!!

+2
occe
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! Empty Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!!

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 am

WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!!

Let's get done - Early Friday Morning Bluwolf post
02/28/2014
0 Comments

Let's get done - Early Friday Morning Bluwolf post

It is appropriate that I speak on behave of all Americans who see it fit to let this government ( president, congress, senate ) know that they need to stop acting like children fighting over one sandbox and to get down to solving the economical urgencies of this great nation, its people and the world.

There is a lot of need in the streets and there are those like I who wish to help my fellow man covering there needs while fulfilling Gods desires and His works. I see  no use in hiding the exchange of the Iraqi dinar, I see no logic in maintaining my country and the world hostiage while a certain few both in government and in business flirt around knowing that there are real needs that need to be taken cared of.

Read More Link on Right

We know from fact that all banks are ready, we know from facts that all rates are high, we know of tier exchange, we know all strives from EO 13303, we have read it and we have invested in Iraq by the purchasing of the Iraqi dinar.

We know of its importance and we also know of the Chinese its Elders and there humanitarian efforts for a economically debt free world, so now that  we are letting you know that we know,why are you still delaying the rightful path of God, His people and the world, Mister President, congress and senate of the United States of America do what's right by our country and do what's right by the world and set forward the international release of the Iraqi dinar and the global rest of all countries, the world will be a much better place this is not a human event this is a Godly event so please do not delay it any longer. 

All will benefit from this exchange and by Gods orders I command all to gather thought and action to get this done now by the blood of Jesus.

Na'maste
Bluwolf
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! Empty Re: Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!!

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:55 am

How big of you to speak out on a dinar forum where no one in any power sees it or cares what you are saying.  You are the MAN ... uhm I mean DOG.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! Empty Re: Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 am

Yep , now that Blufool has spoken to all the ptb's it will now surely get done !!!

You are a bigger idiot , fool & clown than we all imagined !!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 am

Don't have much respect or trust in someone who cannot spell or put together sentences. Even if you can't spell, damn, just right click on your word and you will get spelling options, or get a spell checker especially you gurus out there that post a lot,  so that at least we GET THE IMPRESSION you're literate!

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Blu was just teasing us. He's back to stuff us with another load of his famous pumpations.

points  sarcastic .
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:13 pm

I could handle Bluwolf if he were at least original but he just copies what his buddies say and that makes him re-done- dent and the dent is in his head.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:15 pm

CL ; don't expect too much from this guy , his porch light has been flickering for years !

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:42 pm

it is disgusting, did you guys read the recraps comments?  You'd think this guy was Okie with all the love and adoration they are giving him.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:01 pm

He invokes the name of God and then uses a Hindu greeting/blessing ... what god is he praying to?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865  Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865  Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865  Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Yes, Kevin I know, I mentioned that to someone a few months ago... Like, what is up with that?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm

I've been trying to let it go, but ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865  Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865  Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865  Bluwolf WOW......Gone for 6 days, but he's BACK!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum