Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GURU POSTS (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GURU POSTS (COPIED)

5 posters

Go down

GURU POSTS (COPIED) Empty GURU POSTS (COPIED)

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 am

More Gurus Posts

Posted on August 18, 2011 .
8-17-2011 Guru Bear5642 WE ARE RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE- HIGH RATES OTHERS ARE SHARING WILL NOT HAPPEN – I FEEL IT WILL COME SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 3.20 – 3.40 US DOLLAR. UNLESS FOR SOME UNFORSEEN THING, THE RV SHOULD HAPPEN…FROM RIGHT NOW TO 28TH AUGUST

8-17-2011 Guru Delta URGENT……. URGENT - FRESH FROM IRAQI TV: THE FINANCIAL COMMITTE OF THE PARLIAMENT AGREE TODAY WITH DR. SHABIBI ON LIFTING THE ZEROS. HE GOT THE APPROVAL

8-17-2011 Guru SteveI Allawi will officially be given his position after Ramadan ends. This is huge news which means that the Erbil agreement will officially be set into place. I have been told that no revaluation will take place until this is accomplished. will… it…RV this week, the answer is no.

8-17-2011 Guru Ray one of my Iraqi friends… told me that he saw on Iraqi TV that after the feast on Aug 30 that ends Ramadan, that Allawi will officially be given his position. Parliament will probably be signing this on Sep 1. That will officially put the Erbil agreement into place. He also said that they are reprinting the new currency. They had previously printed the new currency that…apparently was missing one of the three languages. After this printing it will be distributed and they will then be required to exchange their old currency for the new. Things are still progressing forward and I feel we are approaching the end of this ride.

8-17-2011 Guru TonyTNT All things have been done that needed to be done. We are still within the window. I still expect to see it by Friday

8-17-2011 Guru Checkmate We are still waiting for the RV of the Iraqi dinar. New info sounds like the old info. Everything looks great today. We are on an hourly watch, but things can change

8-17-2011 Guru Gary my contact has always said it’s imminent, he now is saying it’s ABSOLUTELY imminent, upgraded from level 1 to level 4, absolutely sure we are right on top of it. The reason for that is he was priviledged to have documents shared with him that basically showed some commitments on them, that have a timeline on them.

8-17-2011 Guru BGG a very private intel group in California, known as the “Cheney Group”, are looking at this thing to happen this week. we have confirmation that both the US and Kuwaiti embassies have been notified that it is on the way shortly, that Shabibi is indeed in control and is right on track for executing the RV this week. Couple that with our info on the contractor, not just “any contractor”…pretty good source, being paid on Friday with Dinar (at the new rate). It appears we are nearing the end of the line

8-17-2011 Guru ScottiG I have heard of no less than 3 separate contractors confirmed that they will be dealing with IQD instead of USD. Payments are forth coming in IQD. We are on point and expecting an RV this week. This is totally different than anytime before!

8-17-2011 Honorary Forex Watching Guru Robusto Again from about 12am till 10am PST the IQD has continued updating about 4 or 5 times an hour…over 50 times today…This has been going on for 3 days now…I don’t know what it means…I’m watching NetDania.com

8-17-2011 Guru Bear5642 [MY CONTACT] WAS TOLD HE WOULD NOT BE DOING BUSINESS IN US DOLLARS…A NEW WAY OF DOING BUSINESS IN IRAQ. DO NOT BUY INTO ANYTHING HIGHER THAN 3.40, I…DONT SEE THAT HAPPENING.

8-17-2011 Guru Rich in TX from my primary contact in Baghdad, “i recently heard it will be ciculated soon, dinars and the small coins”.

8-17-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT [Wednesday, a.m.]. WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE—-BUT SOMEHOW—TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES. STAY ON ALERT
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GURU POSTS (COPIED) Empty Re: GURU POSTS (COPIED)

Post by poppabear Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 am

bigsmile Another day closer.08/18/11-09/02/11 well after 7 going on 8 years it's almost come to fruition.GOOO RV!!!! bigsmile Praise the LORD!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: bigsmile

poppabear

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

Poppabear..you and me both..coming to 8 years for me..talk about PATIENCE... :cheers: bounce Very Happy
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 am

Its all similar.... then the extreme difference.... wonder who is being given the wrong information, hard to figure out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 pm

next you will see that the RV will never happen and then the RV........................

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Four of IQD holders are sitting around this morning drinking coffee, getting ready to go fishing reading all the guru postings.

We are not suggesting that 99% of this intell is hogwash, but it might be. We wonder why people take the time to say nothing when there is nothing to say.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of 58 this this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 pm

I wish you would not use the word GURU with me! I am just a seeker like the rest!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 pm

I for one, appreciate all the work the "information givers" gather...
And the grief they have to deal with when things don't pan out..

We are one day closer, go RV!
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum