Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki's chance to remain in office is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this?

Go down

Maliki's chance to remain in office  is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this? Empty Maliki's chance to remain in office is based on elections not blackmail or politcal forces... huh ok, who believes this?

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:36 am

Deputy for the law to Allawi: Maliki's refusal stay in power not subject to blackmail or give you the position of the Kurds

Monday, February 10, 2014 09:40

[Baghdad - where]

Criticized the MP for the coalition of state law, Hanan al statements made ​​by the Iraqi National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, refusing to remain prime minister for a third term.

Allawi, announced yesterday in a press interview, al-Maliki refused to stay in power for a third term "for not complying with his words in the implementation of the promises."

She Fatlawi told all of Iraq [where] that "it is natural that the sound will appear near Allawi's election and we are used to disappear for years and shows the day of the election propaganda only and do not expect praise from Allawi said the prime minister."

She added, "Allawi, in order to be convincing and logical, that reminds us what promises Maliki that were not followed, Is it because Maliki did not compromise the unity of Iraq or because he did not allow the division of Iraq or because he did not yield to blackmail the Kurds or because he did not succeed to give Allawi a senior position , or what? ".

The Fatlawi that "the survival of Maliki in power or not is not the decision of Allawi, but the Iraqi street is who decides."

Allawi has said in an interview published yesterday that "The problem with al-Maliki that he does not abide by his words and his promises that travels or covenants signed by, politician of his word, let alone if they signed an agreement. This man can not be trusted because he is not committed," stressing " the lack of communication with al-Maliki [thankfully], and do not think to call. "

Allawi stressed, "We will not allow the survival of Maliki in power, a position Ntqata it with some political forces", refusing strongly "the claim that there is support Arab-Qaeda in Iraq to thwart al-Maliki, Maliki turned down policies of sectarianism and he should not throw unsubstantiated accusations to justify his failure, Gulf states targeted How thrown from the base on its behalf in support of terrorism. "

The State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki had announced early on that Maliki is the only candidate for prime minister in the next parliamentary elections.

The MP said the state law Ibrahim stirrup's [where] that "the inauguration of character for prime minister next related to the results of the ballot boxes, and al-Maliki, when it gets to the voices of occasion in the elections certainly will be the master of the situation that receives a third term, and a coalition of state law where there is no alternative candidate for al-Maliki as the next prime minister, he is the only candidate for the position. "

The MP for the Liberal parliamentary bloc of the Sadrist movement Jawad Hasnawi has said that "there is a political decision not to take prohibited Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister in the third term and his chances become very weak and the coming days will witness the events that make it popular in low-level al-Maliki."

He has said earlier during his visit to the United States in 30 of the last October in a speech at the U.S. Institute of Peace and answered a question about the possibility of running for a third term as prime minister, "I do not know the justification for this question and this is up to the Iraqi people do not want The pre-empted things, whether the nomination or re-nomination site as tired and mischievous and destructive, but the interests of Iraq over the interests of the person, and decide is the will of the people and the people loved the change, and change is good, I would be happy with him, "ended 2

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-04-18-02-57-37/118638-2014-02-10-06-33-58.html&usg=ALkJrhiksuNvYrCdsYnPOmnsTr9I_yxyxQ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum