Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence

Go down

Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence Empty Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Washington warns Barzani of the Kurdistan Declaration of Independence Irq_1615528367
Mon Feb 03 2014 21:58 | (Voice of Iraq)
BAGHDAD – Ali Talal

U.S. diplomatic sources said the well-informed, that Vice President Joe Biden, told the head of the Kurdistan region to "Can not greeted in Washington because of the program of his visit, which includes a newly preparations for the Kurdistan region of Iraq to declare" a Kurdish state. "

He told a senior U.S. diplomat, "the world" on Sunday, Vice President Joe Biden asked Barzani "careful steps toward the provincial government announcement of a Kurdish state, and advised him to stay within an Iraqi federation is more beneficial to Kurdistan."

The source explained, one of the members of the group who specializes in Affairs of Iraq in the U.S. State Department, that Vice President Joe Biden "expressed to Barzani expressed Washington’s concern in the event of the announcement of a Kurdish state which may cause disrupt the situation in Iraq, Syria, Iran and Turkey," explaining that "the cancellation of the visit Barzani to Washington, it was after he sent the region’s president agenda of his visit to Washington, which included his intention to announce the start of planning for the establishment of a Kurdish state after about five years, and this is what made Vice President Joe Biden apologizes and offers lamented the inability of Washington hosted at the moment. "

He was Chief of Staff of the region, Fouad Hussein, said, "The visit, which was scheduled to be carried out by Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, last Friday, to the United States to meet with President Barack Obama postponed to a later date."
He added that "the call made by Biden Bbarzana ensure another focus attached to the situations, especially the Iraqi security situation, relations and negotiations between the federal government and the provincial government about oil." He Hussein that Barzani and Biden "stressed that the current phase is the phase-sensitive and require continuing communication and exchange of views between Washington and Arbil."

According to a White House statement, yesterday, that Biden stressed the importance of the relationship between the United States and the Kurdistan region of Iraq, saying the U.S. commitment to strengthen the partnership with Iraq.

He revealed a senior adviser in the Kurdistan Regional Government, last week, that predispose to Erbil declaration of independence Kurdish state in Iraq for the next five years, while noting that there are plans and preparations are currently being prepared in the international level for this purpose.

The chancellor said in the field of energy Kurdistan Regional Government for the Kurdish newspaper Rudaw English-speaking during the five years he will announce the Kurdistan region of far-Self-autonomous northern Iraq itself an independent state.
Ali said Palo, "The Kurdistan toward the past to get rid of the same as the area inside Iraq now," revealed the existence of "a plan is currently being developed for Kurdistan to be an independent state in the near future."

He expressed his belief that there Palo plans and preparations are being planned, now in the international arena aimed at the Declaration of Independence, which says about him that he would be encouraged by the Kurdistan geo-strategic location and rich reserves of energy.
He added, senior advisor in the government of the Kurdistan region’s president post, Massoud Barzani, the global economy forum held in Davos pave the way for international recognition as an independent state of Kurdistan.

According to unofficial statistics that Kurdistan has about 45 billion barrels of oil reserves and more than 110 trillion cubic feet of gas. The region was granted privileges in the fields of oil and gas for some of the largest energy companies in the world, including Exxon Mobil, Gazprom, Total and Chevron.

In the past year, and the Kurdistan region also signed a package of agreements in the field of energy worth billions of dollars with neighboring Turkey, and those conventions include the establishment of a second oil pipeline transportation and another to transport gas from the Kurdish region to Turkey.

World

http://translate.google.com/translat…#axzz2sIdXG4Za

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum