Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections

2 posters

Go down

Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections Empty Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections

Posted on January 30, 2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Lifting of the House of Representatives to Saturday, for lack of a quorum, without raising the budget bill, which was hoped to be discussed today, in light of objections by the Kurdistan Alliance, on the export of oil and pay the costs of production and the salaries of the Peshmerga.
According to the agenda of the meeting today, was scheduled to be discussed or read the budget, but the absence of a number of members of the House to make a quorum will not be completed.

Absent from the meeting of the Kurdistan Alliance MPs for their opposition to the budget, in addition to the province are united coalition, headed by Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi, because of the situation in Anbar province.

Revealed a member of the Finance Committee MP Magda al-Tamimi told / JD / for most points by the Kurdistan objected, asserting that the Kurds demanded returned to the government.

Al-Tamimi said: got challenged by the Kurdish list to put the budget on the agenda of the meeting of the Council of Representatives to read and demanded to be returned to the government budget.

Tamimi summarized the objections of Kurdistan (PUK), with four points, the first of which, the subject of oil export and pay the cost of production of its production in the region as well as the salaries of the Peshmerga and paragraphs punitive.

She added: The second point was to object to Article 10 of the budget (5.4) and these paragraphs are required and the Federal Ministry of Finance to deduct the amount of the damage caused by the provincial government or the province as a result of not allowing the use of airspace or not allowing extended ground cables for telecommunications service Federal and the Internet.

She went to the third point, which included, deductions damage caused by the province or the province produced at the non-delivery of the oil and gas product to the Federal Ministry of Oil for the purpose of export and be deducted the amount of the damage from the allocations of the region or the province produced in the federal budget for the year 2014.

al-Tamimi said, either the fourth and last point, it has included deductions damage caused by the province or the province as a result of not they allowed to extend the power lines and the Federal Ministry of Electricity and the determination of injury.

The total budget for the year 2014, 163 trillion and 416 billion dinars, while the total oil revenues (130) trillion and 230 billion dinars. Identified the share of the Kurdistan region of this budget by 19 trillion ( 760 billion) (797) million dinars.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections Empty Re: Budget until further notice .. The Finance Committee reveals Kurdistan’s objections

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:47 am

imho they will stall again on sat. m says one thing then does the opposite. the kurds  have been screwed  over by him and until  he plys by the rules and not only  passes the budget by the other banking and eco lws that go with it  not will happen except  more meetings and verbage
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum