Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network

Go down

Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network Empty Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:01 am

Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network

Claims implementing a project to link the divided national banks unified communications network Electronic-money-300x225

BAGHDAD / JD / ..The parliamentary Finance Committee,demanded the central bank to speed up the implementation of the national divided project private banks for the purpose of the development of the local banking sector and promotion.

Committee member Rep. Najiba Najib told / JD /: “The Central Bank of Iraq tell us about the end of all the technical measures and logistics for the implementation of the national divider project private local banks, but it has so far not been implemented on the ground,” calling to finalize the actual implementation The project being one of the important projects in the country.

She explained: that the project includes connecting local banks to unified communications network managed by advanced global company contracted by the central bank and be under his tutelage and supervision, so as to facilitate the banking business using the latest techniques and make the banking sector works in accordance with the developments in global banks.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced that it was contracting with an international company to manage the national divider project , after a number of companies submitted bids for the project, refusing to disclose the nationalities of those companies until after the contract with them.

Two years ago, announced the introduction of 53 banks as members of the national project chunked your credit card, which will be under the control of the central bank. ”

It is noted that the U.S. Agency for development of Iraq contribute to the accomplishment of a divider, which will establish a national partnership between the Iraqi banks.

Iraq has more than 50 banks with about 800 branches in Baghdad and the provinces.
-
http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=4395

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum