Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes

Go down

Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes  Empty Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:54 am

Call to amend the mechanisms of action of taxes

1/28/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD - the joy of pumice in order to make way and capital investment companies subject to tax so-called "low-exploitation", called an economist for the amendment of Article (16) of the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997 to achieve the benefit of society and the economy of the country. Economic Advisory Ali Mahmoud urged the importance of a conversion radical and structural mechanisms of action of the General Authority for taxes by giving priority to the tasks of development in the functions of the body before the functions of collection, noting the country's need to develop instructions and legislation tax towards the purposes of development, economic development and technological therein. added Mahmoud "morning", that draws the working mechanisms tax Current based on the side of my rights at the expense of development orientation, so called for the exemption of the shares in kind of corporate capital income tax. And on tax reforms required, expressed expert importance of the amendment of Article (16) of the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997, by adding a new paragraph provides exemption from income tax for the stakes kind of corporate capital when company registered with the Registrar of Companies, considering that the implementation of this The proposed there will be a great boost in investment activity, job creation and reduce unemployment, especially that kind of capital is currently disabled or low and exploitation of real estate and agricultural land and non-agricultural and other fixed assets. As for the investment law, it was stated Mahmud he supports tax exemption as a means to attract and encourage investment, especially as the establishment of an investment project industrial, agricultural or tourist or healthy or otherwise linked to the need to establish and register a company with the Registrar of Companies, said: "The law offers tax breaks as a magnet, but the work of the bodies and registered investment companies are required settling accounts tax in advance, and this is not consistent with the orientations of the Investment Law. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.iq%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D63076

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum