Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest

+2
dinarstar
Troyboy
6 posters

Go down

Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest Empty Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest

Post by Troyboy Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Baghdad Invest

Investment News about Iraq

Something Worth Pondering

We are all listening and looking for the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation, otherwise know as “the blessing” many of you will know that according to TNT Tony aka Anthony Renfrow (amongst other Aliases) the Iraqi Dinar has already revalued with almost 15,000 people in America having already exchanged.

Now let’s run with that and suppose that it is true, 15,000 is quite a sizeable number and there are likely to be a few lose cannons in there willing to do media stories etc.
Don’t give me “But they signed an NDA” – There is no chance t
hat is going to happen!

Let’s come down to earth for one moment here, we are buying Iraqi Dinars (IQD) with the speculative opinion that the value will strengthen, nothing unusual here after all I could buy some Swiss Francs (CHF) with the view of holding for a couple of years and selling for profit.

NDA!! – Non Disclaimer Agreement! Come on, is this not a convenient tactic the Guru’s are using in order for them to say it has happened however they are sworn to secrecy. I think we can all work that one out.
0800 Numbers – holy smoke – your doing a straightforward currency exchange not a freaking top secret CIA deal, this is another stalling tactic employed by this group of sophisticated bunch of crooks.

Now, my second point is really quite simple and this is really where it starts to unravel, if we were in a position where over 15,000 individuals having supposedly cashed out, according to TNT Tony they are members of the Elite, well connected and well to do persona’s.
My question is simple, why hasn’t TNT Tony out?!!

The very TNT Tony that has “High Level Intelligence” “IMF Guest Speakers” “Washington Insiders” – but Tony got left behind because Tony sure isn’t out spending the Hundreds of Millions of US Dollars!

You know really what is happening here, is they are playing a mind game, this is all too common in the MLM industry except in the MLM industry there will be a few who do and are making money, the top dogs. We showed TNT Tony in all his MLM glory in this recent blog post.

The third and final point is why are the Dinar Broker’s still selling!
Dinar Venture: $935 per 1 Million Iraqi Dinars
Sterling Currency Group: $1,050 per 1 Million Iraqi Dinars
Dinar Trade: $1,020 per 1 Million Iraqi Dinars

The gurus speculate 1,000,000 dinars will be worth anywhere from $100,000 to $3,500,000 or more if the dinar RV’s…

Let’s put it this way, if you knew something was about to increase from about $1,000 up to $3.5 Million – would you keep it or sell it for a profit of say $100 there about?!……… because that is exactly what the BROKERS are doing! Why would they sell themselves incredibly short, not the odd hundred bucks here or there, we are talking selling yourself $1 million short!

If anything you would sell your house, your car and anything you have to bet on such a sure thing!
Of course we all know, TNT is talking gibberish and that NO RV has taken place.

After all this is the same TNT Tony who is going to appear before Judge Murguia on January 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM Court Room 463. This is a pre-trial to see if there are any motions, if there are none, then they will set a trial date.

Anthony Renfrow: Case 2:12-cr-20041-cm filed 4-18-12…..

Court Documents: United States of America VS Anthony Renfrow

What do you think – Has an RV Taken place?

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/something-worth-pondering/
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest Empty Re: Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest

Post by dinarstar Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 pm

I am going to send this to recaps just for fun...she NEVER posts anything of mine over there,even when I do a dummy-run and praise the "gurus" just to see if it will get through..no!! The moment she see's my name or email it is in the trash,what a joke!!

raspberry

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest Empty Re: Something Worth Pondering by Baghdad Invest

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Interesting that Dinar Recaps didn't post Tony's cc notes from today.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Did he have one?   I think maybe he did not because I think he was busy bringing in the RV lOLOLOL ... You can read it here... Fisherman1 has reported on it ... Read it here https://www.dinardaily.net/t30069-fisherman1-says-that-tony-alone-is-responsible-for-bring-in-the-rv#197569

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:55 pm

I didnt' mind this post from Baghdad Invest! Makes a lot of sense to me and I have questioned the same about the traders..

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Six years ago I wondered the same thing.  It was the same story, second verse then as well.  Tony Bolonie, Okie Smokie, all in the same boat paddling/peddling their deenars.
But, I make a comment about a 25K dinar note becoming equivalent to $25 US Dollars and they attempt to crucify me in public!!  Go figure.  I guess my thought process is not good for sales.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum