Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation

Go down

Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation Empty Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Zebari meets with Kuwait during high level delegation
Posted: December 15, 2013

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, to Kuwait at the head of a high level delegation to participate in the meetings of the Ministerial Committee of the Joint Supreme Iraqi – Kuwaiti.

According to a statement of the Foreign Ministry received a copy of the public, on Sunday, that “the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah received at Kuwait International Airport on Thursday evening, and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari.”

The statement said that Zebari “heads the delegation of the Republic of Iraq to the realization of the third session of the meetings of the Ministerial Committee of the Joint Supreme Iraqi – Kuwaiti meetings to be held in the State of Kuwait”

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=60287

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum