Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq

Go down

The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq Empty The Bad Guys Are to be Round Up in Iraq

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:53 am

Parliamentary claims to expose the names of the conspirators politicians on Iraq

12/15/2013 0:00

Called for Assad to hand over audio recordings to uncover them special
BAGHDAD - Muhannad Abdul Wahab
MPs called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to expose the names of the conspirators of the politicians to hit the political process in Iraq by gunmen demanding the introduction by opening the border, stressing the need to seek all the political blocs to those accounting for the security and stability of Iraq.

National Alliance MP Mohammed Chihod said: "Assad must hand over these documents voice to the Iraqi government to expose these politicians conspirators against Iraq and its people."
He said in an interview for the "morning", "These politicians are to hit the political process from the inside, and they rode the wave of democracy, in addition to that they want to obstruct the laws that are in favor of the Iraqi citizen," pointing to "the need for all political actors discreet National and expose those who have distorted the political process and were able Boukbuthm and cunning to obstruct a lot of important laws. "

He Chihod that "the government demanded that the Syrian president to announce the names of the politicians who called on him to open the border to what he (the Mujahideen)," stressing the need for the government to establish the concept of truth which affect the lives of Iraqi citizens and announces who participated in the issues of this type, as well as the claim that all friendly countries announce all those who are trying to devote terrorist act, otherwise they hit the post with them in the democratic process in Iraq. "

He also pointed to the importance that the government is seeking to "work to impose its authority on all countries that are trying to hinder the political process through the introduction of its failure to Iraq in the reconstruction process," explaining that "a declaration of the names of these politicians is important in order to filter the atmosphere of the democratic political process that Iraqis have sought and consider it at the forefront of emerging democracies in the region, hence exposing these headers is a priority that must be performed by the new democratic structure, especially that Iraq is on the verge of the parliamentary elections next year. "

The detection of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for the Iraqi politicians had asked him to open the border in front of the they call them the "Mujahideen" to hit the political process, adding that his government maintains sound recordings for those politicians and will air in a timely manner, according to a press report appeared in the media and seen by the "morning" , as confirmed Chancellor Assad Shaaban, said that "politicians who attack the Syrian regime are the blood and flesh were begging us to open the borders to what they call by the Mujahideen", indicating that "sound recordings held by the Syrian government and will be broadcast in a timely manner." For his part, , called independent MP Abdul Khader Mehdi Taher, "the Syrian government to" announce the names of a conspiracy against Iraq and expose their malicious intentions, which affected the blood of Iraqis from all shades of the components of the Iraqi people. "

He said Taher in an interview for the "morning", that "the areas of soft in the political process are allowed those conspiring against the political process in Iraq," noting that "some parties want to return the clock back, and others were dispersed by sectarianism, and others wanted to destroy everything, and therefore pay the tax that the Iraqi citizen. "

He noted the importance of detecting all those with the approach of parliamentary elections in order to allow citizens punished and not elected again, which is very important, and the Iraqi government demanded that the states, not only Syria, and work on the threat of force all countries to contribute to terrorism in Iraq and prevent working with them on all levels of political and economic. "
In turn, the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Sheriff Soliman on "the importance of exposing all these names and documents of the Iraqi people to know who they are and what they have done right from the blood of Iraqis."

He said "morning", that the new Iraq must deal on the basis of objective, coupled with the documents and facts to the concrete and on the basis of democracy, "noting that" all political parties to renounce all these conspirators on Iraq land and people and throw them to where irreversible them, because a democratic Iraq Fed on the verge of establishing an important step that was her ambition, a constitutional parliamentary elections. "

He called Suleiman to the importance of that "government is demanding that Syrian President to expose them, if he had enough evidence and irrefutable right of anyone who wants to distract included Iraqis," and urged "all parliamentary blocs and political that works to reject them and keep them away from the foundation of the new Iraqi because they are of the impurities that sorted history and still live in the past illusions, and they have to realize the truth, which is that Iraq is a country of peace and ethnic groups and federations, despite their young democracy, but the future will see an Iraq for the better pace and confident and bold. "

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D2295261&usg=ALkJrhgvOLG_QAiYEo1V-mx8qRZL-QFztA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum