Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed

2 posters

Go down

This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed Empty This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Debate over dropping zeros will take place after 2014 government takes office

December 14, 2013

Migrate project to delete the zeros to the next government

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed the deportation of the project to delete the zeros from the national currency to Iraqi custody next year, any new government after the elections, and said that the implementation date will remain postponed until now.The MP said Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri for «future» yesterday that the process of deletion of zeros from the national currency is supposed to begin next year, with the agreement of the central bank.

He noted that determine when to hold elections next year and the end of the age of the current state government will pay for the project automatically migrate to a new cabinet to consider its implementation and set a date to work with it. He Yasiri that this project will lead to reduce the rate of the national currency in circulation of 4 billion dinars to one billion.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced earlier that this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency amid expectations of parliamentary committees to decide on the project next year, 2014, but the central bank recently returned to back down from his decision and says that the current situation is not suitable for the deletion of zeros from currency Iraq, noting that he will announce early to the public when it decided to delete it.

http://bit.ly/1kJRSey

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed Empty Re: This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:47 am

Tony needs to read this one -- It really contradicts his pushing that the Rv happenend.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed Empty Re: This article is saying no changes to the currency until AFTER THE ELECTIONS - Guru's need to stop pumping the lie that it has RVed

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:44 am

there are more freaken lies and bs going on then carter has liver pills. not one of them knows what  is really going  on
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum