Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange

Go down

Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  Empty Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange

Due to corruption suspicious, MP calls to monitor Baghdad Market for stocks exchange  Story_img_52ac597dda256

Baghdad (Forat) - MP Alia Nassif , member of Parliament Integrity Committee , demanded government and controlling agencies, to follow up Baghdad Market for stocks exchange, to ensure it is free from corruption suspicions .

Nassif said in press statement received by Alforat News Agency, on Saturday "Baghdad Market for Securities is far from government control since 2003; and it is sure that the absence of censorship on this institution that controls iraq's economy, may encourage violations, and manipulation of stock prices ups and downs, as well as manipulation of the shareholders identities."

"There are doubts over great corruption in this market, which affects the investment sector, and the other important sectors in Iraq, especially since it did not provide any transparence documents over its work mechanism, in addition we have no information about its capital sources, neither adopted standards of the stock ups and downs ", Nassif explained.

"For these reasons, Baghdad Market For Securities needs to be under regulatory authorities supervision of government, Integrity Commission ,and Parliament Integrity Committee, which they must have significant role in supervising the market work", Nassif concluded./End/

Updated: 2013/12/14 16:41

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum