Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--

3 posters

Go down

HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  Empty HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:23 pm

[Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'

AFPBy AFP | AFP –

Iraqi President Jalal Talabani is on the "road to a full recovery" from a stroke he had last December, a statement from his office on Wednesday said.

Talabani, who has played a key role as mediator in Iraq's fractious politics, has been in Germany for treatment for almost a year.

His doctor confirmed the "improvement of President Talabani's health", and said he had "passed an important stage" in his treatment, the statement on the presidency's website said.

Talabani's wife Hero, shown sitting with him in photographs accompanying the statement, confirmed the "stability of President Talabani's health", it said.

This "is a call for optimism and confidence in the progress and development of his excellency's health situation, on the road to a full recovery."

The statement said the accompanying pictures were taken on December 6 and 8, but that could not be independently confirmed.

While Iraq's presidency is largely ceremonial, Talabani made it into something more, seeking to bring together feuding politicians, Sunni and Shiite Muslims, Arabs and Kurds, during political crises that have plagued the country.

In his absence, the political fortunes of his Patriotic Union of Kurdistan have fallen, as it came third behind an opposition movement in the autonomous Kurdish region's parliamentary election.

The results shook a decades-long duopoly on power in the three-province region, whose politics have long been dominated by the PUK and regional president Massud Barzani's Kurdistan Democratic Party.

The KDP came first with 38 seats, the opposition Goran movement came second with 24 and the PUK won 18.

The PUK has faced increasingly tough competition from Goran as well as Islamist and communist groupings in its home base of Sulaimaniyah -- challenges exacerbated by Talabani's prolonged absence.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/iraq-president-39-road-full-recovery-39-184542649.html#UV2wJsv

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  Empty Re: HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:06 pm

the embombing fluid must  have worn off. only problem like the rv many claims but no proof only the undertaker knows for sure
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  Empty Re: HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Well the current photos of him talking to his wife and gesturing is pretty good proof ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  2805820865  HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  2805820865  HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  2805820865  HE'S BACK! Iraq president on 'road to full recovery'--  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum