Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait

2 posters

Go down

GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait Empty GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:59 pm

GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait

11/12/2013 | 03:51 PM | Kuwait News

KUWAIT, Dec 11 (KUNA) — Leaders of the Arab Gulf states welcomed Wednesday Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions related to border signs’ maintenance, as well as referral of Kuwaiti prisoners, missing persons and property to the UN mission in Iraq.

The leaders also condemned the firing of rockets from the Iraqi territories against Saudi border areas, considering it “unacceptable violation” of the international law and good neighborliness principles.

In a final communique of the 34th GCC summit, the leaders welcomed Iraq’s compliance with relevant UN resolutions namely resolution 833 of 1993 related to finalizing maintenance of border signs between Kuwait and Iraq. They also welcomed Iraq’s signing of a memorandum of understanding over the organization of maintenance operation, as well as Iraq’s agreement with the UN regarding Baghdad’s receiving of compensations for Iraqi farmers, in compliance with UN resolution 899 of 1994. The Arab Gulf leaders also welcomed UN Security Council (UNSC) resolution 2197 of 2013 which referred the file of Kuwaiti prisoners and missing, and Kuwaiti properties to the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI).

This agreement, they said, was a positive development of relations between Iraq and the State of Kuwait.
They said the question of prisoners and missing people as well as return of Kuwaiti properties were issues of “pure humanitarian nature,” hoping the Iraqi government would continue cooperation with Kuwait and the international community to address these matters.

The Gulf leaders, meanwhile, warned against consequences that would result from the firing of rockets, and urged the Iraqi government to prevent occurance of these acts in future.

The leaders also condemned the bomb attacks in a number of Iraqi cities that killed many innocent people. They also reiterated the importance of unity of Iraq and non-interference in its internal affairs.

http://www.iraqoilreport.com/daily-brief/gcc-welcomes-iraq-compliance-un-resolutions-11625/

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait Empty Re: GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:46 pm

So the (in many cases,) folks who are financing and possibly training the militants, are condemning Iraq for what the militants are doing inside their borders. A little bit hypocritical don't you think?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait 2805820865  GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait 2805820865  GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait 2805820865  GCC welcomes Iraq’s compliance with UN resolutions regarding Kuwait 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum