Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government

2 posters

Go down

Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government Empty Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 am

Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government – Says Committee Member

Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government Screen-shot-2013-12-10-at-5-15-17-am

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to the next parliamentary session

Tuesday, 10 January 1 / December 2013 07:38

Announced the parliamentary Economic Committee, the central bank to postpone the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency to the next parliamentary session.

Committee member, said the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Najiba Najib, told all of Iraq [where], “The project to delete the zeros feet of the previous administration of the Central Bank at the time of any Shabibi former Fed governor . “

She added: “There were preparations and preparations by the administration about those restructure the currency , including the Iraqi delete the zeros, and they had the good steps taken by them on this issue and were waiting for government approval to start the project. “

Najib explained that “the new administration of the Central Bank, which is headed by Abdel Basset Turkish agency has other plans and procedures,” indicating that they are “looking at the project raise zeros that he is not in too early.”

And saw an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, the deletion of zeros as a “necessity” because the figures in the current difficult currency counted, but keep the central bank is the owner of the decision to choose the time of implementation of this project. “

She Najeebeh the belief that “near the parliamentary elections to make the central bank thinks postponing the implementation of the deletion of zeros or restructure the currency beyond the elections and the formation of a new government. “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Translation:

Economic representative Announces deferral of removal of zeros to the next parliamentary session

Tuesday, 10 December 2013 07: 38

The parliamentary Economic Committee, announced the postponement of a draft Central Bank raising the zeros of the Iraqi currency to the next parliamentary session.

Committee Member said the Deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance, najeeba Najib, both in Iraq, that “delete zeros from the former Department of the Central Bank in times of Sinan Al-Shabibi Former Bank Governor”.
“There were preparations and preparations by the Department on restructuring of the Iraqi currency, delete the zeros, and they had good steps taken by them on this issue and were awaiting Government approval to start the project.

Najib said that “the new administration of the Central Bank, headed by Abdel Basset Turki Agency has other plans and procedures”, indicating that they are “looking to raise zeros that is premature.”

The Deputy Minister for the Kurdistan Alliance, of zeros that “need” for the figures in the current currency is counted, but the Central Bank’s decision to choose the time of implementation of this project. “

Smart expressed the belief that “the parliamentary elections to make the Central Bank is considering to delay the implementation to delete zeros or restructuring the currency beyond the elections and the formation of a new Government”

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-11-25-02-00-52/110858-2013-12-09-16-58-41.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government Empty Re: Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 am

I think what we are seeing is a behind the scenes power struggle between the CBI and parliament. Hard to be sure, but it seems like that would be the case.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government 2805820865  Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government 2805820865  Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government 2805820865  Deletion of Zeros or Currency Restructure Postponed; Implemented most likely After 2014 Elections and Formation of Government 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum