Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence.

Go down

Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. Empty Re: Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence.

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Kurdish leader: Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence.

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
Talabani is alive and his party aggrieved bulk of his absence. Jalal-talabani-iraq-president%201600x1200

Twilight News / counting, leader of the House of Representatives of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahmoud Othman, an independent member, Sunday, that the absence of President Jalal Talabani for a full year impact on Iraq and the Kurds, noting that Talabani was alive, criticizing the opacity to tell him and his health.

[jalal-talabani-iraq-president%201600x1200] Talabani and wounded stroke mid-December of last year, and since then transfer to a hospital in Germany for treatment.

Osman said in an interview with "Twilight News" that "the absence of Talabani for about a year and he was not adversely affect the situation of the Kurdish and Iraqi situation in general, for his role in solving the problems of the middle between the Parties to the conflict."

He added that Talabani had played a role in solving the problems that occur from time to time between the parties in the Kurdistan Region.

He pointed out that Talabani as president of the Republic has been balanced relations with all the parties, indicating that the absence of a negative impact on the situation in the country.
Osman said that the biggest loser of the absence of Talabani is his party, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, adding that he generally Kurds and Iraq were hit by the loss of his absence.
[b]
With regard to the current health status of President Talabani, said Osman was "alive and did not die, but I have no information about his health," noting that the information in this regard there is no state of transparency, "No one knows anything about him, and this is wrong and bad."

[b]
He argued that the possibility of compensation status Talabani depends on the Iraqis themselves, pointing out that he can not free the country of talented people.

[/b][/b]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum