Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years

Go down

Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years Empty Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years

08/12/2013
Parliament puts a plan to reset the budget deficit in the coming years 1ddeaeb1eca66be48e4bee424a1e7a40_XLxsw2344

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives for a plan in the coming years to reset the budget deficit.
A member of the Committee Dler Abdelkader a member of the House of Representatives for the coalition of Kurdish blocs told the reporter / JD / that this matter requires fiscal discipline to public spending and the application of the principle of the upper ceilings for public expenditure with the embodiment of the principle of the development budget from top to bottom.

He said the plan should also include an increase in non-oil budget resources and thoughtful reading of the price of oil precautionary and ensuring a real appreciation for Iraq’s oil revenues.
The head of the advisers in the Office of the Prime Minister Thamer Ghadban has predicted that the total fiscal deficit in the federal budget for next year is about 30-35 trillion Iraqi dinars.
Anger said in a press statement that Iraq’s budget deficit federal financial continuously, which means that the country’s imports less than expenditures.

Was not surprised by the President of the advisers of this growing deficit in the budget, despite the rise in the country’s resources on an annual basis, it reasoned that there is no special law for economic reform.

In Separately, student Anger House of Representatives passage of important laws before the end of the legislative term of the last of the current parliamentary session, in particular the law of parties, which worked by the advisers hard and effort great, stressing that the delay in approving the bill would hurt the interests of the House of Representatives nor the Iraqi people nor the political process . / End / / 23
dananernews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum