Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes)

+5
Kevind53
Jayzze
wpsmit
alleyrose
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) Empty BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes)

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 pm

CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes)

Posted: December 8, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Baghdad, Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, Economy of Iraq, Iraq, iraqi, middle east

CBI Confirms Its Inability To Delete The Zeros Of The Iraqi Currency

December 8, 2013

Baghdad: Iraq News Network – The Central Bank of inability to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, or add new banknotes, for fear of confusing the Iraqi market.

Source confirmed early in the management of the central bank, “the world”, that “the head of the central bank, and after consultation with officials and advisers in the bank, decided to postpone any new process related to the currency monetary Iraq, including add categories and a new paper or delete the zeros.

“the source said,” was to raise this issue in one of the sessions of the Council of Ministers, which hosted during which the central bank head and talked about the obstacles that can affect the levels of the market and the Iraqi economy in general, considering that the Iraqi experience does not resemble the experiences of other countries.

“and” The central bank is unable to control the foreign currency flowing into Iraq and some of them may be false because Iraq has become an open market and the money will be transferred by banking offices and remittances, and by people traveling to and from Iraq. “

http://bit.ly/1jAKLY0

READ A SECOND ARTICLE ON THIS HERE ----> 
https://www.dinardaily.net/t29781-cbi-postpones-deletion-of-zeros-new-coins-and-banknotes-says-change-in-system-may-cause-fear-in-the-market-points-to-new-100-bill#196373

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 5 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) Empty Re: BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes)

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:05 pm

I think I am just about done with this whole thing.  I sold some of my dinar back last week, and I think I will sell more....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) Empty Re: BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Well, I wouldn't TOTALLY buy into this article because it's based on "TODAY" , "TOMORROW" acts to occur which cool minds know NOTHING is to happen till JAN-March, 2014.

Well Ponee , you should contact some of the sheepie, they'll probably give you 50-200% return . Tell them you'll also include a couple bridges in the sale !!

:grab and go: 

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 230677302

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:12 pm

I agree Ponee I am bloody over it! There's always a delay, throw a stick in the air and they will delay the rv because the stick landed on the wrong spot! Its ridiculous!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Two of my favorite gals....hang in there Ponnee...I was tempted to sell too, but I talked myself out of it...Times may be tough, but try to hang on. Something will happen, but extreme patience is required...2 1/2 years in it for me...but I realized progress is snail speed in a country that has lived like they have for centuries. So let's just try to tuck our D away and forget we even have them.

:singit:

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh btw.....My little baby the Senator himself, resting quietly today.

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 1456096_250398985126019_1725325431_n

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Over 200 views on this thread and NO ONE has any thoughts or opinions in regards to the information here?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Maybe everyone is over it too and has nothing to say?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:16 pm

remember its not over till its over. the problem with  many you fall into the trap  of believing  the lies of the gurus. if you read real articles it would be apparant  it cannot rv yet. there are  still the budget banking and investment  laws that have to be passed before an rv can happen. they are making huge strides but there is still things that  have to be  done and imho m and friends are still trying to stall. imho it is in iraqs hands and they have been getting help from everyone it will take some time but it will happen but not at the bougus figures  you have been reading one to one is very possible.everyone has to make a decision to stay in or out  but should be based on facts and not lies.isold a huge amount a while ago be i will keep the rest since i do realize it will happen in the near future
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:27 pm

What is there to say really? For every article published saying they are going to move ahead with the project, there is one saying the opposite. The only conclusion possible is that one or the other is lying. I have no doubt we will see a significant change and a nice profit with it, the question is when?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865  BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865  BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865  BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 am

I think Iraq has a lot to do before we see any change in the value of their currency . I'm just trying to be patient. I agree with everyone's comments on this thread. Just trying to stay patient and humble.

hanghead

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:17 pm

JMO, for what it is worth... I think that is a bunch of bunk! I cannot see Iraq in the WTO, or being able to trade internationally without a tradable currency. I refuse to believe it. I still think we are very close. Maybe that is what someone wants us to do,,, Sell out at the low rates and then they wouldn't have to give us a decent rate for the currencies. I won't fall for it... Just a thought.

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

bjj you are correct about the gcc wto and one other group no international currency  no full membership. in fact the wto had workshops in the beginning of dec and they vote  on dec 29 it was stated no currency  no full membership so the next time  will be in june of 2014 and by that time maybe they will approve hcl budget and other eco laws that they cannot agree on. without these no rv in spite of what the ass clowns say
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Remember internationally tradeable does not necessarilly mean a certain value. The dinar could just as easily stay at 1166/USD as not. Do I think it will? Of course not or I would not be invested. It will go up, we will see a profit, but I do not see WTO membership status as a major player in this.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865  BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865  BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865  BAD NEWS HERE ? -- CBI says it is postponing any plans related to monetary policy changes (Deletion of Zeros, New Banknotes) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:02 pm

ME THINKS ..................... AND ME FEELS ............................ AND IF THAT DON'T HAPPEN THEN ................  ................  .................. AND IF ANY DISAGREE WELL..........................

abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:36 am

Maybe good news no lop...
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:29 pm

kevin sorry to say you are wrong. if they start trading globally  with there current  valve iraq will get screwed royally. they would be better off staying were they are now and besides the wto and gcc will not take them in as a full member and iraq needs this to grow internationally
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:38 pm

I agree they need to increase the value of the dinar, however, it is not a prerequisite for their ascension to full membership in the WTO. That said, I do not expect their ascension to happen for a while. 

I really feel that too much focus is being placed upon their Ascension to the WTO. I do not see that as a trigger for any RV or vice versa. Vietnam is a full member and their currency is worth far less, even Zimbabwe is a full member, and they don't even have a valid currency. From the WTO website:
Any state or customs territory having full autonomy in the conduct of its trade policies may become a member (“accede to”) the WTO, but all WTO members must agree on the terms. This is done through the establishment of a working party of WTO members and through a process of negotiations.
So then what they need is full autonomy of their trade policies, which they have. The terms of the negotiations? Confidential, and unlike our government, that means they don't talk about it. When they are completed a report and draft agreement are published. Once approved by a 2/3 majority and ratified and signed by the country, they become full members.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

k evin  i believe once  you are in nato they want you to use one currency. now  when they sell oil next door is ku then one tenth of a cent and also many recent trade agreements with other countries there currency  must rise . one to one is the most logical
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Not NATO, WTO, they may require a change in currency values, but that would be up to the working party and confidential so we would be speculating to try and say so. As far as sales, currency is currency, it works as long as people accept it. Oil trade is carried out in petrodollars so the value of the dinar does not make a huge difference. It can be exchanged as needed, regardless of the value, it's just a matter of simple math.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:22 pm

as long as m is around there will be no currency exchange
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 pm

don't think that's the case jayzee, it just get's to look that way after waiting so long and worse getting caught up in it daily.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum