Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!

4 posters

Go down

Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  Empty Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!

Post by Di Narino Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 am

A friend of mine sent me the link to the Iraqi Ministry of Planning website. The piece that it will direct you to mentions two rates. The "OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE" shown as 3.208 dollars per dinar and the "AMENDED EXCHANGE RATE" of 1.134 dollars per dinar. Since my field of expertise is not economics, some of the information is kind of foreign to me. (no pun intended) How these rates fit in is for you to decide, but it appears as though we should expect the 1.134 rate for some period of time as indicated by the last paragraph in the article. If and when this will occur is anyone's guess.

I tried to copy the article and post it here but the formatting was horrible so you are going to have to visit the site.

I would be interested in hearing some different opinions on this piece. The link is below. I would encourage everyone to check it out. I would also check out some of the other information on the site. There were at least two headlines that would give the impression that the financial sector of Iraq is nowhere near ready due to the fact that the sophisticated electronic systems have yet to be implemented.

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Last edited by Di Narino on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  Empty Re: Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!

Post by Meme Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Di Narino, that has been there a long time, I first saw it at the beginning of this year and someone else spoke of it as being there for quite some time a few months back.

If you notice the other sections, you will find they have not been updated since 2009 EXCEPT for Web News in the News section.

As to the Official amended that you refer to. I have not found anything in the MOPDC news that is recent in regard to the dinar being updated to the aforementioned exchange rate

*shrugs*

I was hopeful when I first saw it too but I do not think anyone knows for sure when that page was posted. The only date on that page was the:
Copyright © MoP Iraq 2012 at the bottom of the page which is a site copyright post only, which is also on the other pages including the News pages.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!  Empty Re: Ministry of Planning Website Mentions Rates!

Post by Di Narino Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Thank you Meme,

I did notice the 2009 dates and the copyright dates. I guess we just have to continue to wait, but the fact that there are rates mentioned may be some reason for hope!
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:23 pm

ah Hope!

yes, she still exists

Wink 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:05 pm

meditate

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Di Narino wrote:Thank you Meme,

I did notice the 2009 dates and the copyright dates. I guess we just have to continue to wait, but the fact that there are rates mentioned may be some reason for hope!
Yes that is about a 2009 article,that I read back then..It is a ray of hope.........  :wish:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum