Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington

Go down

Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington Empty Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington Image
Muqtada al-Sadr attacked the Iraqi ambassador in Washington

18-11-2013 12:10 PM

Orbit news -

Attacked the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the Iraqi ambassador in Washington, Luqman Feily 'to put Rosemary flowers on the monument to the dead, the U.S. military, and asked him to' deliver voice resistance to America does not sound abandonment only ', with the pledge to' resist the army, which stained his hands with the blood of Iraqis' , he stressed that 'human rights organizations will demand retribution from him.'

He said Moqtada al-Sadr in response to a question from a group of academics and the intellectual elite, on the status of the Iraqi ambassador in Washington, Luqman Feily crown of flowers on a monument for the U.S. Army and received (range Press), a copy of which, I know, O ambassador that Iraq will never be a day need to the U.S. Army occupier ', telling him that' you are there do not give you the right to put the crown on his hand stained with the blood of Army Iraqis'.

He called Sadr 'Luqman Feily delivering voice of resistance, no voice abandonment only', pointing out that 'this army obscurantist not one day and never will be (his heart on Iraq and the Iraqis), but his agenda certain may fingernail to each other, we will not allow him to Other accrue his hopes at all ', stressing' We Quaomnah and Sanagaovernm, if Aadha the other ball. '

Addressing the chest Feily saying 'claimed to voice resistance and resistance fighters, no voice abandonment only, and hear them sound resistance that they do not want an occupation', stressing that he 'would demand human rights organizations retribution from the U.S. military and what caused the injustice and injustice and war, if the opportunity arises for this, and found is the people because standing generally Juggernaut's.

He said al-Sadr in his address to Philly 'true that you said that we do not want them anymore, but that does not give you the right to put the corona on the Army stained his hands with the blood of Iraqis, in the day of Muharram, which must Aabn the old girl Prophet, not advocates of killing and princes over Muawiya to their God '.

Known as the leader of the Sadrist movement for his from the United States and visiting officials, it was recently criticized for visiting Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Washington, in the (30 October 2013), as it attacked the chest, in the (second from November 2013), Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki , and stressed that America is not from the 'Oouseltk to power, but the people and partners', and as pointed out that al-Maliki visited Washington without permission or Report House of Representatives 'to beg them support for the elections, addressed the Iraqi Prime Minister saying' America's armies and weapons and intelligence will not work and you have to recognize Dafk and failure '.

- See more at: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.almadarnews.info/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D3484&usg=ALkJrhi2ai42JU_5ylFKG66J7bg_n24OnQ#sthash.tvN9f2AK.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum