Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Koonce Sunday Update -- For the next 4 days look for something to happen

3 posters

Go down

koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen Empty Koonce Sunday Update -- For the next 4 days look for something to happen

Post by TLF Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Randy Koonce
To Me

Today at 7:38 PM

How you Makin It Dinar Daily

Things seem to be moving at a faster pace for the RV.... So for the next 4 days look for this to happen,  there can still be things to get in  the way because it is political but it is looking very good for this to happen...

The Rate is still in flux right now and no one will know the true rate until it shows but it should be a 2 plus rate.... That also means that the budget cannot open until you get a 3.40 rate so do not look for the budget to open at the same time which means the rate will increase next year...

The people that have been trying to get this completed believe there no other way for Maliki to go so they all feel this is going to be over......Only time will tell.

So Pray for good things tomorrow and the next couple of days.

Breathe and when someone says it RV'd check the cbi.iq to make sure it  is the truth....

I will send email after event for further things to be done..

Good Question Next Question..

Things are looking good right now.

Stanton, Tx 79782
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen Empty Re: Koonce Sunday Update -- For the next 4 days look for something to happen

Post by Levitations Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:23 am

BRING IT ON !

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

koonce - Koonce Sunday Update --  For the next 4 days look for something to happen Empty Re: Koonce Sunday Update -- For the next 4 days look for something to happen

Post by pama Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:36 pm

that would be nice Koonce, but I think you are way off base with the rate. Plus lot's of bank holidays this week. Every week the 4 days have been looking good.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum