Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO)

Go down

Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) Empty Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO)

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Iraq participates in 3rd round of WTO negotiations as a prelude to accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO)

11/03/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad, Ahmed Abed Rabbo

plans to the Ministry of Commerce access round the negotiating third special file of trade in goods and for the accession of Iraq to the World Trade Organization, called upon the Ministry of Planning, the concerned government authorities to provide special requirements to join.

said Director of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Trade Hashim Mohammed Hatem “morning “The Sub-Committee on the file of trade in goods emanating from the Supreme National Committee for Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization discussed most of the inquiries and questions submitted by the member states of the Organization on file trade in goods,

pointing out that the Sub-Committee will meet soon to approve certain amendments to file trade in goods and then send to the WTO in order to allow Iraq run round the negotiating third.

part, said the spokesman of the Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, “morning” that the accession to the WTO requires the provision of a balance in the trade balance of Iraq through exports and imports, noting that Iraq does not issue Currently, only oil,
noting that the entry in the form of stages to the organization in the interest of Iraq because it would give him enough time to promote the sectors of industrial, commercial and induce a state of balance in exports and imports.

in the meantime, said Chief Engineer oldest in the Ministry of Planning loans Ibrahim al-Amiri, the “morning “The entry of the organization calls from Iraq signed some special agreements to facilitate the flow of goods states that fall under the banner of the organization,

as well as the need to develop the quality specifications of the device Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control, indicating that join more than openness of Iraq on the global market and international forums.

http://alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=57682

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum