Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post!

+5
Present
tnmule
Danarvictom
Daox13
Di Narino
9 posters

Go down

Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! Empty Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post!

Post by Di Narino Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Golly Gee, one week out of town and my phone is ringing off the hook and my cell phone is blowing up all over some post by a person that goes by RELIX.   https://www.dinardaily.net/t28606-heads-up-you-ain-t-agonna-like-this

This person states that he has confirmations that there is Dinar being purchased through private placements at a premium by undisclosed entities, persons, governments, or whatever.

Let’s try and look at this from a purely logical perspective beginning with the definition of a private placement.

A “Private Placement” is the sale of securities directly to an institutional investor, such as a bank, mutual fund, insurance company, pension fund, or foundation. “Private Placements” do not require SEC registration, provided the securities bought are for investment purposes rather than resale.

Most entities that use “Private Placements” are privately held companies that are seeking to raise private capital from investors. In other words, the X company needs capital. They authorize and issue a block of their stock. This block of stock is sold through an Agent to a very limited number of usually institutional investors.

Moving on.

It does not make one lick of sense that anyone or any entity would pay a premium for something (Dinar) that is readily available on the open and free market at the current market rate. The current rate of the IQD is 1166/dollar and is readily available to anyone that wants to purchase it. Including those that are supposedly paying a premium above the market rate.

Another thing to consider is the fact that Mr. RELIX maintains a veil of secrecy over the details of these so called “Private Placements”. If this were on the “up and up”, legal and not a SCAM, why not disclose the details? Who is purchasing the Dinar at a premium and how much are they willing to pay? From what I have been told by persons that have directly spoken to Mr. RELIX is that you get no information until a commitment has been made. This, in my mind has SCAM written all over it. If there were any truth to this, there would be advertisements on every Dinar related site and probably every TV channel  begging for people to cough up their Dinar. This would be a huge money maker for Agents and Brokers.

Reading Mr. RELIX’s profile on this site also has me scratching my head. Here is a guy that says this: “I have seen so much bad info by uninformed opportunists that it inspired me to help out the Dinarians since this is a once in a lifetime chance and you don't want to throw away the opportunity.” and now he comes out saying that every Dinarian is “screwed” and our currency is worthless. Why the huge change? This guy is bitter and angry about something. Maybe because no one is interested in purchasing his Total Asset Protection Plan. Look at his background. No stability whatsoever.

One could go on and on poking holes in Mr. RELIX’s statements, but what is the use. In my opinion, this guy is out in left field somewhere. I challenge Mr. RELIX to provide the complete details relating to the so called “Private Placements” he is peddling to us poor and ignorant Dinarians as well as verifiable support for the statements that the CBI is going to scrap the currency that we hold.  Not saying so, but this “Private Placement” deal sure does “STINK TO HIGH HEAVEN”. Sounds like a SCAM to me. I suggest everyone go back and read Mr. RELIX’s profile and judge whether or not it sounds like a scammer trying to prey on the less knowledgeable. The woe is me kind of thing. This person is in the same league as TerryK, Tony, Okie, MtnGoat, etc. You all know who the fools are. Just add one more to the lis

I apologize for the fact that this is not the most well composed piece, but it was done quickly without much organization. I suggest everyone that may have concerns to go back and review the news put out by the CBI and follow the news from the CBI. They have made it pretty clear as to what their intentions are. Once the politics are addressed, currency reform will take place. I still believe we are looking at June 2014.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! Empty Re: Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post!

Post by Daox13 Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:56 pm

I very much agree.. My biggest point is this.. IF with private placement, these investors and brokers were indeed raising Capital and what not... then why would they want it to be a secrete? If i was someone who thought I could make a crap ton of money off these people willing to use their dinar as collateral then I would advertise it on tv, scream it from a mountain, rent an airplane and has smoke advertising.
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post! Empty Re: Don't Get Your Panties Up In A Wad Over The RELIX Post!

Post by Danarvictom Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

I agree that Mr Relix really should feel ecstatic over his new found wealth if it does exist but instead he is intent on tearing others down. Each of us would be more magnanimous toward our fellow dinarians if we were in this hypothetical situation.

Indeed, why pay a premium when you can buy all you want at $1000.00/million. If this truly happened, why isn't Relix like, " I will help all I can but I do not want to put myself in jeopardy." Instead Relix takes the time to argue with people about petty stuff. If I just became a multimillionaire or billionaire, I would not take the time to argue and criticize people that were less fortunate than I. Just doesn't add up to me either, IMO.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by tnmule Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Good job Di Narino!  I agree fully.  It is nice to have someone like you to put thought with their prose.  Thanks and keep informing.

tnmule

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 pm

I think it is POSSIBLE that it will go down like Relix said.

We shouldn't be so quick to judge.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel sad. I just don't know what to say.

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Narino Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:08 pm

There are many people that have been in this investment for a very long time. The judgement on people like this is not quick, it comes with experience and years of sifting through information and separating out the trash from the credible.

What this guy is attempting to do possesses all of the elements of a SCAM. You are free to choose who and what to believe, but I sure would think long and hard before I turned over any Dinar to a complete stranger that has provided zero information.

Sorry Present, but in my opinion, this guy is a SCAMMER. Be patient and stick with credible news and information. Don't forget, this is a currency play and among the most speculative investments possible.

I am curious as to what information you have that would lead you to believe that what RELIX is trying to sell is possible. What he is trying to sell is just plain DUMB! I'm sorry but there is just no other way to put it.

Don't be sad...be happy! Let things run the course and let's see what happens. What would be sad is if you let this investment control your life, or if you live your life like this is a sure thing.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Though I am not one to believe the scenario that Relix has painted.  Maybe that will be my downfall in the end, but I do have to say that he can't be called a scammer since he asked for nothing.  To scam means to bilk someone out of something and get nothing in return. 

Relix did not ask for anything

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:47 am

Levitations.. He will not ask for anything upfront.. but from the PM I received I can tell you that he is in the melting pot of fees you would have to pay to go through his source.
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 am

Also, if he indeed has all of this wealth now.. Why would he be still here? I mean no offense but if I found the secrete to getting millions off here.. I would send a link and say hey, click here and your answer await and then it would be end of story.. I would not stick around here to try and convince.. sorry it still smells fishy.
As far as believing first and then doubting.. I do not agree... You should always doubt first and research second... but without resources to do the second step it can pretty much only doubt.
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 am

Daox13 wrote:Levitations.. He will not ask for anything upfront.. but from the PM I received I can tell you that he is in the melting pot of fees you would have to pay to go through his source.
"Melting pot of fees you would have to pay to go through his source"?   Really?  Wow!  So he has sources and he is gonna be or is a BILLIONAIRE and he needs FEES for a SOURCE?!

WHY WOULD RELIX NEED $ FEES $ if he is gonna be so rich? And he called me "too covetous"?
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 am

Meme wrote:WHY WOULD RELIX NEED $ FEES $ if he is gonna be so rich? And he called me "too covetous"?

:cheers: Now that is the magic question
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Di Nariño said:
 "Sorry Present, but in my opinion, this guy is a SCAMMER. Be patient and stick with credible news and information. Don't forget, this is a currency play and among the most speculative investments possible.

I am curious as to what information you have that would lead you to believe that what RELIX is trying to sell is possible. What he is trying to sell is just plain DUMB! I'm sorry but there is just no other way to put it."

Di Nariño, I know less than NOTHING because every time I think I know something, someone debunks it, but I thought it might just be possible that China would want to buy up all the dinar for oil credits. When I read his post, felt like punched in the stomach. I thought we are getting scammed, not by individuals, but by whole COUNTRIES.

I hope to heaven YOU are right and not Relix. I feel better since so many have shouted that he cannot be right. Argh, I have whiplash from trying to follow this saga!

I remain patient. Thanks for this thread.

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Just a thought guys........
um, there are still billions I am sure to be bought up
from dinar sites for all those lovely oil credits, so tell me why would it not be possible for the China investors or even thru their American sources or families to make purchases from those sites at the going rate right now?
It is idiotic to even think they would try to scoop up from the few that have some millions of dinar and maybe more at a higher rate when they can go to
what.... 5-10 or possibly more dinar seller sites and purchase huge amounts at 1166 per. I mean shoot for even just a tad more you can even find dinar on Ebay!
So honestly, why bother with such an elaborate scheme in the first place? And don't you even think that IF the Dinar were revaluing up those darn dinar sites would shut the doors and stop selling right away?!
That would be a huge indicator right there even if the CBI were late posting
SOMEONE in the Dinar selling world would know something and you would
not even be able to order from them.
That is why I not only check FX, CBI and other places on prices, I also check the dinar selling sites to see if you can still order as well.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 am

That makes sense. However I have never bought into the whole oil credits scenario anyway. Here is a little blurb I wrote in reply to an article on recaps:

There has been and continues to be a lot of talk about oil credits, China and the USA. But do the facts back it up? Well maybe for China, but no so much for the USA. Let's crunch some numbers, the US produces about 60% of the oil we use domestically. Of the remaining 40%, Canada is far and away our largest supplier of oil, Saudi Arabia is a distant second, supplying less than half as much, with Mexico a very close third, and Venezuela a more distant fourth but still twice as much as the next producer.

Together, these 4 countries produced over half of the oil we imported in 2012 the last year I can access accurate numbers for. Iraq is a very distant 6th overall, behind Russia and barely edging out Brazil and Columbia. Combined, these four barely produce more than Venezuela. Clearly then, while Iraq is a significant player, they are not a vital one, and having oil credits with them will not significantly impact our bottom line.

Let's spend a moment looking at China, while more significant, currently, Iraq is the fourth of fifth largest supplier overall. IF they double their exports to China in 2014, they will be a major player, second only to Saudi Arabia, so if the oil credits even exist, it might make sense for China, but not a whole lot.

Last, but not least, why would they essentially "sell" oil credits at a discounted rate? A very significantly discounted rate when you consider they are currently selling oil at somewhere around $100 a barrel. I just makes no sense, common, practical or economic.

Hope that helps.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:42 am

it does thanx kevin
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Narino Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:47 am

Not so sure that I buy into the oil credit thing either. I have not seen anything that proves that this is part of any plan. What I have seen through articles released by the CBI in the past is the fact that they have indicated that the Dinar would be a world currency and held by foreign countries as reserves, much of which would never find it's way back to Iraq. This is the case with many of our US dollars. If the oil credit scenario is true, most all of the Dinar outside of Iraq would eventually find it's way back to Iraq. There would be no incentive for foreign countries to hold the Dinar as reserves. What I have a difficult time comprehending is, why would Iraq offer such a sweet deal to China? If any country would receive an oil deal it would be the countries that participated in the liberation of Iraq. Countries that sacrificed the blood and provided resources to get the job done. These are the countries that Iraq owes reparations to. I don't recall any Chinese troops or equipment having a presence in Iraq during the war.The only way China would get a deal is if they were to provide something in return.

Try this on for size:

There are supposedly certain entities, groups or individuals that want what some people have...Dinar. Apparently they want it bad enough to pay a premium. Dinar holders are in the driver's seat. If they want a person's Dinar, the Dinar holder should consummate any deal on the Dinar holder's terms. The purchaser would offer a rate. If that rate is acceptable to the Dinar holder, the Dinar holder says fine, you cough up the CASH and the Dinar is yours. No different than when anyone bought the Dinar that they hold. Screw your contract, screw your non-disclosure statements, screw your possible sanctions and violations, screw your Agents and Attorneys and screw you if you don't want to do it that way!

Remember, you are in control because you have what they want and if they want it bad enough they will come to your table and deal on your terms.

Keep in mind that there are laws that restrict the amount of currency that can be transported internationally. Also keep in mind that you, the Dinar holder, are not the one that has to jump through the hoops to do what is necessary to legally transport the amounts of currency that are being talked about here. You give me the cash, I give you the Dinar...it is that simple. No contracts, no signatures, no Attorneys, no Agents, no nothing, period! Anything else is unacceptable.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Di Narino on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Quite honestly,Relix has been around for a while,and on that side of the coin,it makes interesting reading,as does Jdon's input on the jester court clown's post...who knows??....but for me all worth mulling over. scratch scratch scratch

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum