Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED

+2
Horizon
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   Empty We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:22 pm

10-12-2013Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM BEING TOLD THERE ARE IMPLICATIONS REGARDING THE PROPOSED VOTE BETWEEN THE SENATE AND CONGRESS THAT WILL OCCUR MONDAY NIGHT THAT COULD HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON THE RELEASE OF OUR FUNDS FROM OUR INVESTMENT. (CURRENCY EXCHANGE I SHOULD HAVE SAID). THESE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IS FACTOR'S THAT MAY (MAY OR MAYBE) COME INTO PLAY MAKING NEXT TUESDAY BEING A POSSIBLE DATE. ....I AM VERY RELUCTANT AND WEARY OF GIVING INFORMATION FURNISHED TO ME THAT DOESN'T OCCUR. THEREFORE HENCEFORTH I WILL NOT MAKE ANY POST PROPOSING MY LANDING TIME.

I WILL HOWEVER REMAIN VIGILENT AND ATTENTIVE TO WHAT IS TRANSPIRING AND MAY "ELUDE" TO THE INFORMATION ONLY. I CLOSE WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN OUR INVESTMENT AND THE NEARNESS OF EACH OF OUR "FORTHCOMING BANKING ACTIVITY". R/V HAS OCCURED---ACTIVATION IS WHAT WE NOW AWAIT. [how long can they hold this activation back?] NOT LONG---FURTHER DELAYS WILL CAUSE THE IMF TO TAKE ACTIONS TO ACTIVATE---WHICH WE DONT WANT---THEIR STARTING RATE IS VERY LOW AND NO WHERE NEAR WHAT WE SEE ON THE SCREENS AS THE RATE IS NOW.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   Empty Re: We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Now that is some real Cover Your Azz verbiage there.  WOW !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   Empty Re: We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED

Post by Horizon Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:12 pm

I know him and Tony both say, RV has occurred and we only Await Activation!!!! How can that be? If it occurred we should be able to see that it has!!!
:spell:

We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 pm

We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   27950510

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   2805820865  We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   2805820865  We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   2805820865  We are SAVED - Okie is not posting anymore "DATE" posts ... uhm but he  will ELUDE to it... and the RV HAS OCCURED   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:10 am

Its the same senario they have been following for years. It goes like this.

1) All is quiet but stay vigillant peeps.

2) Just got off the phone with my contacts and all I can say is what Im hearing is better than good.

3) I just heard late last night from a 3 letter agencies, all is done.  

4) Plane is coming in for a landing, you should be in the bank Monday or Tuesday, Friday at the latest.

5) A few things still needed to be done and thats why it was held up, but all is done now, just waiting for the activation 6) Then belittle and condescend your followers for questioning your "intel" because Okies is working dillegently to help all of those who are uniformed.

Through it all they throw in the religious buzz phrases to keep people from questioning the man of God. It drags out for 6 to 8 weeks and then starts over again.

Month after Month, Year after Year
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Now that you have the method down DinarPhoenix... you can become a guru... have some good sources who can feed you some fake intel?  Let's get this baby rolling !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey you forgot my all time favorite one:  "The process is proceeding on schedule, we should see this soon."

If I live to be a thousand THAT one will start a laughing fit that ends with me gasping for air every time.  The process?  The process hasn't changed since they invented the currency exchange system.  If the process was as involved as this one there would never have been currencies, period.  A ten year process?  Shoot, it either is going to revalue or it isn't.  And as far as ASN, AMN, etc.  BULL MALARKY.

Hellow to SEBbbie, miss ya fine lady.

As to Okie not posting anymore - HAHA, how many times has he said that?  I'll believe it when the RV has occurred and been announced and not until.  Oh, and as far as the RV having occurred?  Nah, if it has there is no physical evidence of it.  Just like there was no physical evidence of any injunction being served to launch any RV - figments of Okie's warped mind.  I'll be glad not to have to hear about those figments any longer.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Ah, he just posted an HOUR post, does that count as a "Date Post?"  Me thinks it do.  Another false statement from the dean of false statements as the Tigers hold court on the Red Sox.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 pm

ah this one gets me laughing:  
"I AM VERY RELUCTANT AND WEARY OF GIVING INFORMATION FURNISHED TO ME THAT DOESN'T OCCUR."
lol! that IS funny! omg I cannot stop laughing! omg omg omg  lololol 
yeah that sounds like an: 
I BETTER START COVERING MY BUTT NOW COMMENT!
oh the lies.......the scam.....THE SCUM.
yet...the RV occured !

where is the bank
dishing out the $$$
oh master goo roo okieoil-liedog?
sheesh!  just GO AWAY!
delete 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum