Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel

+5
crawfishpiefiletgumbo
Ponee
dinarstar
rick152
Troyboy
9 posters

Go down

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  Empty Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel

Post by Troyboy Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Wasn't this the beginning of the END for the original Okie site?  When he started banning and booting EVERYONE who didn't agree with him and questioned his history of intel and calling it .  History repeats itself

t-HEY JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW
PAM, DECLARED ZERO TOLERANCE IN THE CHAT ROOM THIS MORNING
AND DIDN'T MEAN WHITE YOU OUT
PAM---- WARN SILENCE KICK AND BAN
SHE'S BANNING FROM NOW ON, SHE'S REACHED HER LIMIT TODAY
next

c- thanks you made Friday a wonderful day
t- you have a super fantastic day
PAM WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING
IN THE CHAT ROOM
ITS TOUGH WHEN YOU HAVE
1K - 2K MODS
AND REALLY APPRECIATE
THAT SOME ARE AMAZING MEMBERS
AND THIS MORNING SOME
STARTED POOPING ON OUR PARTY
TONY; LOL, A LITTLE GRAPHIC
PAM: NOPE, CLEANED IT UP TONY
TONY: - ZERO TOLERANCE ZONE
PAM - ZERO TOLERANCE

So, They have ZERO TOLERANCE for those who have a brain and who think for them selves and want answers to their questions.  He has zero tolerance for people who may wonder why his "intel" is VERBATIM from 2011.  There was a newbie dinarian caller who asked why the intel is the same from 2011... Tony evaded  with a whole lot of blah blah blah blah blah .....
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  Empty Re: Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel

Post by rick152 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 pm

pompous and mightier than thou finally reared it's ugly head.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  Empty Re: Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel

Post by dinarstar Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:19 pm

his latest BS post is saying the President has now signed off on it...heard that before...I wonder if the President,like the banks and the "3 letter" agencies,know who is saying what about them in this dinar debacle scratch scratch scratch

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:28 pm

HMMM -  I know there is a post in the TIME CAPSULE where one of them was that in 2012? or 2011 ... can't remember who said that a few years ago....  the PRESIDENT SIGNED off on it.

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  1570665320

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crawfishpiefiletgumbo Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I have to wonder if even Tony has reached his limit. I know he is trying to pay off his portion of the 4 million plus dollar fines for fraud, but it appears he's backed himself into a corner. How long the masses of " select " followers, who may or may not be real people, will endure the constant teases and almosts, is up for grabs. Hence the bans. Doubt is creeping in. He knows it. This newest game/scam is nearly up.

crawfishpiefiletgumbo

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:00 pm

I believe (if I'm not mistaken) It was okie that said the President signed off back then.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawfishpiefiletgumbo Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:13 pm

...and the $25.00 plus figure that he asserts is TRUE that was being paid to the contractors in Iraq is now, several hours later, mysteriously " put on hold " till everyone gets the RV. Yet........... there are tiers of select people who get different rates, and supposedly they go first.

What I do not understand is how SO MANY people have not bothered to check this man's history, and how even after committing crimes, he supposedly knows all these top secret officials. What is probably real is he scripts out each and every day ahead of time, possibly under the direction of others, to ensure TOP Dinar selling days each and every day.

If you don't buy more RIGHT NOW, tomorrow will probably be too late.I(* subliminal message ) All said with a tongue in cheek warning to " do diligence". Sad.

crawfishpiefiletgumbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Is that Pam or Spam? 

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  Spam
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Here is the part of the newbie questioning Tony today.

- I'm relatively new and have been researching, reading thru Dinar Recaps archives, reading the guru's postings. Some of the postings from 2011 are verbatim to what's happening now (except the rates have changed). Why is this time in 2013 any different than what was said in 2011? T - why did you get into this? Somebody had to convince you. What was the deciding factor for you? C - it was a profit-creating venture and I got in for the same reason as you. I looked at people I respect and have a good track record at investing, knowing it could be a profit or loss. The cost-risk analysis didn't take a brain surgeon. A lot of the posts in 2011 are exactly what we're seeing now (not so much in 2012). What's different? 

T - What I don't know is that Dinar Recaps has been following me all this time (3 years' worth). But that's okay. I would have researched this before getting involved. What makes it different? We have a lot more knowledge than we did. Our level of intelligence has grown since then. As we discover those things our puzzle becomes more complete. There have always been pieces of the puzzle but now it's becoming more complete. Our info is clearer. We know laws have been passed because we know people who were in the room when it happened. We know the banking system has been overhauled. We know how many black SUVs were in the airport; we know how many palates and how much was on each palate. We know about the lower denoms because I've seen the invoice. There is a lot of things that have grown over a period of years to put us in the position we are in now. 

Sure Tony and in the future their will be many new things that need to be done before your fantasy 25 dollar exchange can come true but of course you don't know about them yet.  In a couple of years the president will sign off on it again for a third time.  Mean while you will keep getting your bonuses from the dinar dealers for being the most outrages lying goo roo of them all.

Also, I would rather go back and listen to the recording again because sometimes the transcribers conveniently leave out info that was said.

The edit feature is good too.  It is surprising how many sites do not have a edit feature.
[18/size]

Last edited by Danarvictom on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Oops. Sorry for the double post, I thought I would be able to modify without it being posted.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey, someone made my post better and took away the double. Thanks magic elf or are you a unicorn?

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Your darn tootin, troyboy. I used to give him and his varmints down the country for all them lies he was spewtin 2 sometimes 3 times a day. I made up a big story bout quittin my job, getting thrown out of the bank for arguin with them about the RV happend and then having a wreck...WOOOOOHOOOOO a bunch of dem idjots really believed me. After that I started questioning everything that hyena said. Ole Ducky boy booted me, but it took a lot longer than i figgered.
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Danarvictom wrote:Hey, someone made my post better and took away the double.  Thanks magic elf or are you a unicorn?
Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYX5tslrQWvf_3AZh2_MsfIicMXUIP3lRd50RrWGDCzz0CXF00    I DO IT WITH MAGIC SPARKLES !!!!

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  Tumblr_lscco59Ssh1r3sn21o1_500

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Super job Ponee, I will try to do a bit better in the future. The font was pretty small when pasted, the red is good to distinguish between the paste part and my comments. OR, I could just buy some of that magic dust? Er sparkles?

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:08 pm

You can also  - hit the little quote bubble ... it is the one that looks like a "talk" bubble right above where you are texting.  Type in the name of the person saying it... then copy paste what you want to show is theirs.  THen click out of the quote, go under it and triple space then type what YOU want to say personally. Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:15 pm

I am familiar with the quote button, I used it years ago in the NY Jets football forum when I purchased my first electric vehicle in 2008. Those football guys didn't like my electric car, but I argued with them anyway. Thanks for the info.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Tony wrote:We have a lot more knowledge than we did. Our level of intelligence has grown since then.
I would say you have a lot less. In fact I suspect your IQ is rapidly approaching single digits.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  2805820865  Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  2805820865  Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  2805820865  Tony declares war on those who question his history of intel  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum