Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where Are The Important Laws? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Where Are The Important Laws?

3 posters

Go down

Where Are The Important Laws? Empty Where Are The Important Laws?

Post by Di Narino Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:14 pm

There does not appear to be any laws on this particular agenda that may enhance or promote the enactment of currency reform. There have been several articles which talked about the prioritization of the important laws. There have also been several articles which talked about the holding over of laws until the next Parliament. I would not look for this Parliament to pass any of the necessary laws (banking laws, HCL among some others) that would pave the way for currency reform. Once Maliki is gone and the new Parliament is in place, we should see progress in passing the necessary laws relating to currency reform. There will be other parliamentary sessions between now and the elections in March or April. If the agendas for those sessions are published, the liklelihood of seeing any of these laws is slim to none. As long as Najafi is heading up Parliament, there "ain't nothin' happenin'" as long as Maliki is around...PERIOD! Just my opinion.

Not trying to be negative...just realistic.

I stick to my speculation that there will be no significant increase in the value of the Dinar until sometime after the parliamentary elections and June of 2014.

Agenda of the meeting (21) Thursday (26) September 2013
09/25/2013

Agenda of the meeting (21) Thursday (26) September 2013

09/26/2013

First: read verses from the Koran.

Second: the vote on the proposed law to amend the House of Representatives election law No. (16) for the year 2005. ( Legal Committee ). (44 items).

Third: The first reading of the draft law amending the Judicial Organization Law No. (160) for the year 1979. ( Legal Committee ). (2 items).

Fourth: the first reading of the draft law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction. ( Foreign Relations Committee , the Legal Committee , the Committee on Women, Family and Children). (2 items).

Fifth: the first reading of the draft law granting pension rights for those with special grades designated agency after 9/4/2003. ( Finance Committee , Legal Committee ). (5 items).

Sixth: the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of publication in the Official Gazette. (Committee on Culture and Information, Legal Committee ). (Article 6).

Seventh: the first reading of a bill to abandon acquired citizenship. ( Legal Committee ). (Article 7).

Eighth: the first reading of the draft law on the board of the Iraqi Atomic Energy. (Oil and Energy Committee, the Legal Committee ). (21 items).

Ninth: The first reading of the proposed law on the right of access to information. (Committee on Culture and Information, the Legal Committee , the Commission on Human Rights, the Commission on Security and Defense , the Integrity Committee ). (36 items).

Tenth: The first reading of the draft law into force Iraqi law on private security companies (Article 7) and the law of private security companies. (42 items). ( Commission on Security and Defence ).

Eleventh: the second reading of the draft law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May Be Deemed to Be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects and the Protocols thereto. ( Committee on Foreign Relations , Security and Defense Committee , the Legal Committee ). (2 items).

Twelfth: The second reading of the proposed law to grant elementary school pupils. ( Education Committee ). (5 items).

XIII: The second reading of the draft law exempting Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects from taxes and fees. ( Finance Committee , the Economy and Investment Committee, the Legal Committee ). (11 items).

Fourteenth: second reading of the draft law on national body Informatics. (Commission services and reconstruction). (18 items).

XV: second reading of the bill and the Ministry of Health. (Health and Environment Committee, the Legal Committee ). (21 items).

XVI: Report of the Special Investigative Committee escape of prisoners from the prisons of Abu Ghraib and Taji. ( Commission on Security and Defence ).

Meeting starts at: eleven in the morning.
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Where Are The Important Laws? Empty Re: Where Are The Important Laws?

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Di Narino -- I love you, but you just made me a sad woman. Crying or Very sad

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Narino Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Don't be sad Ponee. You should be happy! Once the new government is in place we will be cooking with gas! We've been in it this long, so what's a few more months. The rewards will be that much sweeter! Keep your chin up! We are coming down the home stretch!
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Di Narino, It is slightly disheartening since the news reports have been pretty positive and progressive or so it seems.. however I have had the same feeling lately that 2014 will be the year of many beginnings for both the country and the people invested in its success.
With that said, I do however think that we are getting little peek through on what is to come with some of these news articles.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Narino Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Daox13, There have been many articles published lately that do point to positive progress toward the completion of the puzzle. Let's just hope the progress continues. Maliki has been the roadblock thus far and has been able to maintain an environment of instability and divisiveness along with the continuation of his proxy government. This, in my opinion, will all end with the parliamentary elections early next year. With Hakim continuing his unity campaign, Barzani being reelected and talking of a nonsectarian government and Sadr back in the picture...things are looking really, really good!
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Di Narino wrote:Don't be sad Ponee. You should be happy! Once the new government is in place we will be cooking with gas! We've been in it this long, so what's a few more months. The rewards will be that much sweeter! Keep your chin up! We are coming down the home stretch!
I know Di - I was  jus thoping that it would be more like January.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum