Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Word of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A Word of Encouragement

Go down

A Word of Encouragement Empty A Word of Encouragement

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 am

I picked this up off of Recaps, but feel it is really good for those that are getting discouraged, or just a reminder to help us along this Dinar Trip, or in our everyday life!

Words of Encouragement
09/25/2013

Every once in a while in life, we all reach a point where we are just ready to throw in the towel and give up.

We’re tired, frustrated, and exhausted and feel like there’s no use in continuing to try. Whether it’s a job, a relationship, health related problems, waiting on this CE/RV to take place…we sometimes just don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel and had rather just quit the fight.

Have you been there before or are you there now? 

We’ve all been there before haven’t we? You may even be there now, ready to give up on the CE/RV - we hear everyday of late that its happening today or its happening tonight and it can be very taxing on our faith.

Kind of like the old song, Home on the Range- “where never is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day.” 

When you are mentally tired and worn down, it is almost impossible to be emotionally and spiritually up. So what is the best thing to do when you are fatigued? Get some rest.

Sometimes the most spiritual thing you can do is just change your scenery, back away and just let this come naturally - which will be SUDDENLY as God has promised.

I suggest stop hanging on to all the chat sites, looking at all the blogs for minute to minute changes…as I was told by the main team the real intel is not out there at all.

Then when you read about a change, you allow the words to dictate your mindsets and emotions.  That’s NOT the plan of God to keep you in a full supply of Faith and Hope. 

His promises were given that this is a real CE/RV and it surely will come – not when we desire but when HE is ready.  Remember HE works all things together for good – Never give up. “We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”

God knows that we need each other to keep from getting discouraged. We’re told to “love one another”, “encourage one another”, “serve one another”, “pray for one another.” We need the support of our families at home and our CE/RV family in order to keep from getting discouraged.

If you’re feeling discouraged today, reorganize it; make some changes and find support in the positives in your life. 

Remember all of us are still out here speaking MANIFEST NOW and God is going to honor that - SUDDENLY!

Remember the Lord Neh 6:14 “ Don’t be afraid …remember the Lord who is great and awesome.” When feeling discouraged and worn out, you must get reconnected and recharged with God.  Typically when we feel discouraged, we’ve got our eyes on the problem and off of the Lord. We need to KNOW in our KNOWERS our Source for living in times of discouragement and get reconnected.

a)Remember God’s faithfulness to you in the past

b)Remember His closeness to you in the present

c)Remember His power for you in the future.

When feeling discouraged, get your mind off of the problem on to the Lord and remember who He is and all He’s done for you and what He is about to do for all of us – OUR SUDDENLY is about to Manifest!

HUGS TO EVERYONE!  from DebTarHillGirl

A Word of Encouragement Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...A Word of Encouragement 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum