Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony's Late Night Hallucination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Tony's Late Night Hallucination

+10
Kevind53
pama
catman
Meme
Daox13
Ssmith
Ponee
Guru Debunker
Horizon
gampy
14 posters

Go down

Tony's Late Night Hallucination Empty Tony's Late Night Hallucination

Post by gampy Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 am

TNT Tony Blast Early Monday Morning

[TNT TONY BLAST ::: 9-23-13::: 1:30 am EST :::::I know it is late and most of you won't see this until tomorrow morning, so it should be a good wakeup call. 

I did in fact receive information saying that this should be all over by the time that the banks open. Bank personnel are reporting to the office at 7am est. They have been told to expect you tomorrow. 

They have been given the rates and they are even higher than they were before. I will be able to give you bank instructions and best of all, you will not need to be a part of any group to see the highest rate that is available in the United States.........you just have to be aware and ask the right questions. 

For the record, I don't have anything against anyone using a group, that is your choice. Do I think you can do just as good on your own, without the restrictions that they are going to ask you for. Yes... 

Do I think you should have to sign an NDA to exchange your money, No. 

I will give you options tomorrow and you can decide for yourself. 

Last edited by gampy on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tony's Late Night Hallucination Empty Re: Tony's Late Night Hallucination

Post by Horizon Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 am

TNT TONY BLAST ::: 9-23-13::: 1:30 am EST :::::I know it is late and most of you won't see this until tomorrow morning, so it should be a good wakeup call. 

I did in fact receive information saying that this should be all over by the time that the banks open. Bank personnel are reporting to the office at 7am est. They have been told to expect you tomorrow.

Ok, I'm waiting....waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting 

Tony's Late Night Hallucination Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Tony's Late Night Hallucination 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 am

My guess is he will say he did this post to draw out the people going against okie....

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Tony's Late Night Hallucination 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:54 am

To all you Tony followers.  Did you cash out this morning?  No?  Still waiting again? Think it is another glitch or someone or something held it up?

All of his claims that it is done and you can cash out tomorrow all the time just seem so logical to you don't they? Those outrageous rates....

And when you don't have his claimed cash out today, you will go to his next conference call waiting for his excuse as to why it didin't happen today and his next lie about when it is going to happen. 

You need to start asking yourself why?  Why does nothing work out the way he says it will.  Why are his claims always so ridiculous? Why does he keep doing this ? What is he gaining from it?  Honestly, it is beyond my comprehension that anyone can be conned by him more than 3 times and still keep going back for more? Stop putting him on a pedestal long enough to clear your heads.  Start thinking rationally.  Do the numbers, break apart what he claims and see the total insanity of what he says.  You are being taken in.  For what purpose, I don't know. Ego - Money - Entertainment....  Just respect yourselves enough to protect yourselves.

I am not a basher because I am negtive or a naysayer.  I believe in the RV.  I am not against him because I am unGodly. I a am a strong Christian.  I don't know him personally but I do know that I find what he is doing to be reprehensible.  He speaks nothing but untruths day after day.  WHY?  And the bigger question is....

WHY do you continue to believe him?  If you have followed him more than a month, and seen first hand that everything he says is utter nonesense and you are still there... WHY?  I just don't understand it.

This goes for all the other total lying gurus with their cultish controlling tactics and their followers. WHY?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am

Rastagirl wrote:
 [Rastagirl] pontymania utahgirl I did, Tony said 7am EST..it's 8:16 am EST hence why I'm convinenced that once again..something stopped it

Honestly rastagirl, you really believe that "something stopped it" since you didn't cash out this morning like Tony said you would?   Hurry run to the next coference call to get your dose of excuses and hopium for the next week. Better yet,  hang up the phone, walk away from the koolaid pitcher, detox and get into rehab .  You will see things differently once you are clean.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 am

August wrote:[august] I know you are excited and so am I, however, go about your day. Do expect our blessing, do NOT think negative thoughts! We are here! Only thing we are awaiting is the release. Historically is has shown at 3pm EST, it aligns with the Hawaii bank openings. So let's wait and see. Stay Positive, Keep your phones close...Let's see how today unfolds.Trust Tony
TRUST TONY????? Trust is earned and he has done NOTHING to be trusted for.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 am

Not on "Trust Tony", you can hit the "Donate" button on his website and send him money.  It's going to be interesting to see what happens when he goes to court in October on the auto surf/14dailyplus scam he was involved in.

Seems for every person that wakes up to the roos, there are two more that join the flock.  Thanks Ponee and everyone else for this site.  I know it's a free country, but it's a shame to see people taken advantage of.  This is a high risk investment and not a get rich quick scheme.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:04 am

100% lies...

If you do not believe the guy on the corner who has the cardboard sign stating his car is broken down and all he needs is gas money then why would you believe someone who has lied to you over and over and OVER again for years...

We all know the guy is going to buy Alcohol with it.. Hell I may still give him money knowing that... however at least I am realistic in knowing there is a strong chance this guy who I have never met could be lying to everyone.

You should not trust anyone 100% in general.... the closest of friends will stab you in the back.. so why would you trust a stranger?
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 am

Sheesh!  Is this guy a late nite toker or something? 
Besides everything he said which looks to me like he was actually
"CALLING IT"
He is saying things like:
"Bank personnel are reporting to the office at 7am est. They have been told to expect you tomorrow."
"I will be able to give you bank instructions"
"I will give you options tomorrow and you can decide for yourself."
DOESN'T THAT LOOK LIKE HE WAS ACTUALLY CALLING IT?
IS HE CRAZY?
ARE THE PEOPLE LISTENING TO HIM JUST STUPID SHEEP?

Day in and day out we see this deception, can't anyone do anything about this?
flame 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Many times I have commented on recaps asking for someone to give me the location and name of one bank where these people are "coming in early, staying after midnight, working all weekend" etc.  Of course, no one has ever answered and recaps will no longer post my question.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:32 pm

MeMe wrote:
Day in and day out we see this deception, can't anyone do anything about this?

You just did MeMe -- Just keep doing what you are doing. Defy the lie.... Speak out.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 pm

it would be nice if Tony was for real.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:45 pm

pama wrote:it would be nice if Tony was for real.
Sure would Pama.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 pm

This is a defense for Tony on Recaps.....

[sewing] what does Tony mean when he said the banks are going to be ready for us today at 7a.m?!? Doesnt that mean it took place??

[cozmo] sewing -- call center employees were to report at 7 am

[Readynow] sewing read again--he said people called in at 7 m..not that we would be there

[inspired2] Sewing no it means they are called to be ready just like before

[chicagonewbee] sooooo do we really think today is our day.. I just spent three hours on a quota report I would love to never have to do that again. : )

[buckwheat] chicagonewbee It's certainly possible

[cozmo]  -- not sure if we have to wait for Hawaii banks as well .. that would be around 3 pm east coast

[august] I know you are excited and so am I, however, go about your day. Do expect our blessing, do NOT think negative thoughts! We are here! Only thing we are awaiting is the release. Historically is has shown at 3pm EST, it aligns with the Hawaii bank openings. So let's wait and see. Stay Positive, Keep your phones close...Let's see how today unfolds.Trust Tony

[rcl] I was just on the 24/7 call and they had a professional banker on. Someone came right out and asked her if it RV'd and she said YES after a slight hesitation. Tony she said will fill us in today

Tony's Late Night Hallucination Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Tony's Late Night Hallucination 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Well the banks have opened, and closed ... nada.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony's Late Night Hallucination 2805820865  Tony's Late Night Hallucination 2805820865  Tony's Late Night Hallucination 2805820865  Tony's Late Night Hallucination 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 pm

So, how does Tony play this off now?  What will he tell his flock?
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:20 pm

lilsister...He will play it the same as he always does, with barely a mention and some new b.s. intel.  The flock will bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, just like they always do.

Tony's Late Night Hallucination RXtMV3kgS1mmvgr-7yOl7w
Tony's Late Night Hallucination RXtMV3kgS1mmvgr-7yOl7w
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 pm

gosh Highlander, that pic reminds me of the last election we had for the potus.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:22 am

I think he ate the wrong mushrooms again today! His brain is   Tony's Late Night Hallucination 1211619650

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:05 am

Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday !! ThursdayThursdayThursday-=FRIIIIIIIDAY
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum