Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something to consider I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Something to consider

+2
rosienogg
steamer
6 posters

Go down

Something to consider Empty Something to consider

Post by steamer Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 am

I tend to think the guru's are not making this stuff up. The question is, are their sources "instructed" to push this sort of "intel" for reasons only known to the orchestrators of this event? Governments worldwide are EXPERTS at feeding us sheep whatever brand of sheep chow is needed to direct the "show" in whatever manner they deem necessary. If anyone thinks for a moment that this whole experience has not been a major orchestration by those in control...including whatever "intel" the "sources" spew, then you are living with your head in the sand. I am not saying the dinar will not RV, I'm just sayin' that we should all be aware of the fact that possible blind pumping just may be going on. This is not a slam to the guru's...they do work hard doing what they do. Again, the question is are their sources being directed as to what to feed us??? Something to think about. Might it be that there is a goal to infuse a certain amount of dinar into the US BEFORE they will reval? Think about that for a minute. The boost to the economy by increased purchasing power and taxes is a real thing. Perhaps the directors of the show have a certain amount that they want infused before releasing. Be certain that the UST knows exactly how much everyone of us has. If you think the records of the dinar sellers is not something the US Gov has access to, think again!

Do these thoughts shed a little different light on what I call blind pumping? Could our beloved guru's be like bee's pollenating the country...whether aware or not? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm??? For those of us that have been riding this puke train for 7+ years, have you noticed that nothing has changed in all those years. Every freakin weekend it is supposed to RV. Is Shotgun Susie still at it under a different name? I for one would not be at all surprised. Okie is that you Susie??? LOL!!

I am not negative on this at all. Heck, I have at least 4,000 hours into watchin this. If I didn't believe it would happen by now, I would have stopped watchin.

Peace all and breathe........

steamer

Back to top Go down

Something to consider Empty Re: Something to consider

Post by rosienogg Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 am

I don't really think that the Gurus are "pumping". They may have been for a while but I think it's getting close. People are just not aware of the political battle behind the scenes taking place right at this very moment. The bad guys are not going to stand down so easily. If you listen to Rich Queen she has given us so many clues and it isn't their fault, it's just that things change daily period! And in spite of what many people here think, this is tied to the WGS wether you want to believe it or not.

It's just a war between good and evil and in the end "good" is going to prvail!

This is just my opinion from having followed the all this information pertaining to the WGS for so many years.

Nuff Said!!!!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Something to consider Empty conspiracy theary

Post by tourman60 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 am

Steamer:
Lots of things make me go HMMMMMMMMM... I like you have been waiting a long time for this to happen. You try to decipher the intel as best you can in your own mind. Sometimes reading between the lines can help, other times it can hurt. You know as well as I do when it comes to MONEY anything is possible. The day that I heard about this DINAR thing, I started to do my own research. Mind you, the info is vary thinly veiled. Until I found the documents of the 5 year plan that Iraq put together for reconstruction. I have read EVERY page of it. Every piece of it has now been put in place and implemented weeks ago. OUR Okie gurus have been very very spot on with their intel in relation to what that document states needs to be done. There have been hold ups and glitches in getting this RV done. But that is due to government interference and our countries spending habits. Since the Dinar can ONLY be pegged to the USD, what country would want to peg their currency to a currency that will loose value? Our dollar HAS TO BE stable for this thing to take place. Shabibbi has made it clear on that point. Makes sense since oil is pegged to the USD, and oil is Iraq's main collateral. The taxes collected from this RV, from people in the US, will be negligible in comparison to our debt. NOT GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Not enough people have bought dinars in this country to make that difference, and the BIG buyers of dinars have already figured out a way to avoid those imposed taxes. Who knows if our country or any other country has stock piled dinars. I have not found any evidence to that fact. Not saying it couldn't be possible, just haven't found the evidence.

Our roller coaster ride has made me puke. I am sooooooo tired of it. I am ready to get off. It is here NOW and I truly believe that it happens in the next few days. BUT, there is still that one hair on the back of my neck that just wont lay down. LOL......

I see Okie and all of our other guru's as leaders, NOT followers. So the intel that they get is legit and not being force fed to them. There may be info that they are sworn not to divulge, and I respect their character for not leaking.

Peace!

tourman60

Back to top Go down

Post by kobuk1 Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

How about this? Everybody quit telling people about the IQD? Let's stop the flow of free advertisement!...Maybe we can find out who the real pumper are? Or, maybe we can trigger the rv because people quit buying? Or, maybe we can force the dealers to give us a better deal? All kinds of stuff could happen if we keep our mouths shut about the iqd to new people. What's your thoughts, I'm game. In all truth, this business grew mostly by people telling people, right? Consider the implications, we could probably slow down progress, too? Let's do the experiment? Quit spreading the word for 3-5 days? If anything, we might be able to get the dealers to bring the price down? Or, why not get dealers give people points for giving them advertisement and customers? I've told hundreds of people. Okie, thank you for your support, may God bless you and keep you, until next time.

Last edited by kobuk1 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

kobuk1

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:58 pm

kobuk1 wrote:How about this? Everybody quit telling people about the IQD? Let's stop the flow of free advertisement!...maybe we can find out who the real pumper are? Or, maybe we can trigger the rv because people quit buying? Or, maybe we can force the dealers to give us a better deal? All kinds if stuff could happen if we keep our mouths shut about the iqd to new people. What's your thoughts, I'm game.

Or maybe there's nothing we can do about the RV. They will do it when They feel it's the right time.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Something to consider Empty intel for the R V today

Post by faithfullyhis Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 pm

There is NO INTEL....if the Government received "intel" like this the U S would be DEAD. I think the guru's are nice people...however, they keep calling a day and rate...hundreds of times. If you google their predictions you will see they have been giving their "intel" that has wrong for many months. If I were one of these guru's...I would start to question whomever is giving me information.
They say over and over that NOTHING can stop it and my friend has cashed out and the banks are calling people and the special people have already cashed out.
They seem to look at what is happening in the U S and the world and blame whatever that is on their failed R V prediction. The stock market stoped it or the G 7 or the riots in London or too many people on the cbi.iq (really ?)
Why do they do this ?
Dinar banker and ouhers earn about $200. per million of dinar sold !
If one million people bought a million dinar each than dinar banker and others have earned 200 million dollars.
We already know that dinar banker pays Tony and Dan from Peoples Talk Radio to promote the sale of dinar, when you put your discount code in dinar banker can keep track of who they need to pay. They also charge $14.95 a month to get their "intel" if they have 10 K people that is 130 K a month for Tony and Dan.
We know the "guru's" talk with each other and share " intel" and the only explanation for all of the false predictions is to get people to spread the word to hurry up and get dinar before the R V happens Monday ( or every day of the week)
This is a business for some of the "guru's" they get paid to sell dinar...dinar banker and others are paying out some of their hundreds of millions of dollars earned to the people that send them customers.
This does not make the "guru's " evil....it lets us know why they and predicting there will be an R V almost every day.
The "guru's want an RV as much as anyone....they just make money promoting the sale of dinar and calling for an R V every day keeps people buying.

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum