Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting

Go down

Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting  Empty Maliki's coalition reduces the importance of Allawi County National Meeting

Post by Troyboy Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 am

Typical of the Political Power in Iraq - They have no interest in their people.

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya Enoz / .. Reduce the State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, the importance of the Province of the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, the national meeting called by Deputy Prime Aljhmuria of Khaddiralkhozai.

The MP said the coalition Mohammed Chihod told / Baghdadi News /, that "post Allawi at the national meeting of the signing of the initiatives of the code of honor and social peace will be negative, not positive," noting that "Allawi does not assume responsibility does not care about the interests of Iraq, but his participation in the political process are for positions and fabricating crises. "

The Chihod added that "to Lucan Allawi charge interest of Iraq and Iraqis attended the meetings as a member of parliament," he said, stressing that he "adopted a policy of fabricating crises and withdrawals from the government and the parliament sessions in an attempt to obstruct their work."

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/39450-ASbkAJ-AkLAkKn-njkk-Ll-AmLn%D8%A9-LjAZI%D8%A9-IkANn-kkAvbLAI-AkNZln.html
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum