Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GOO-ROO WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

GOO-ROO WISDOM

4 posters

Go down

GOO-ROO WISDOM Empty GOO-ROO WISDOM

Post by RELIX Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

OK...here's another example of a GOO-ROO who istalking to hear himself talk. Read the example:

9-5-2013  Newshound Guru Tlar    Think of it this way.  No matter who wants to get it done the CBI can always reject it.  If Turki is ready to go, no person or  parliamentary organization can stop him legally.  This is a controlled process in my opinion and Turki is closely working and being advised by the IMF and our Treasury.  We will probably never know the reasons for the hold up.  Maybe its timing, maybe its technical or geopolitical, or even as simple as wanting to start at the beginning of a quarter or year as in October 1st or January 1st.  No matter what the reason, this is not a happenstance project that is still being decided.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2e3kWS5G9

==============================================================

No matter who wants to get it done the CBI can always reject it.  : These guys are never going to get it. The CBI is a Rothschild Central Bank. The IMF is a United Nations agency and represents the Rothschild Central Banking Cartel. All the people at the IMF are surrogates of the central banksters. ALL of them. They cannot have an International currency without the Rothschild Central Bank / IMF working together. If the CBI rejects the IMF plan and calculations, then "NO DEAL LUCILLE" capice? Make no mistake at all. The CBI dances to the tune of the IMF...period! It's their way or the highway. Some of these IMF contracts are so burdensome that is should be illegal but who are you going to call? This is simply someone talking when they should be studying or just blabbing to hear themselves roar. This means nothing. It's like saying the rate is either going to be either .86 or $25.95. >;-D~  

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GOO-ROO WISDOM Empty Re: GOO-ROO WISDOM

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 pm

HA! Title could be Goo-Roo WisDUMB

GOO-ROO WISDOM 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
GOO-ROO WISDOM 2245507099GOO-ROO WISDOM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Sorry ... but he actually makes sense. IMF provides monitoring, technical expertise and loans, period. They have zip to do with any RV. IMO This will happen when Iraq is good and ready for it to happen. But then again, I never bought into the Rothschild/evil cabal scenario.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GOO-ROO WISDOM 2805820865  GOO-ROO WISDOM 2805820865  GOO-ROO WISDOM 2805820865  GOO-ROO WISDOM 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Goo-Roo Wisdom is the definition of an oxymoron.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:31 am

Kevind53 wrote:Sorry ... but he actually makes sense. IMF provides monitoring, technical expertise and loans, period. They have zip to do with any RV. IMO This will happen when Iraq is good and ready for it to happen. But then again, I never bought into the Rothschild/evil cabal scenario.
Kevond53: Please...there is a Rothschild Central Banking Cabal. They even live and work in London City...a City State...so they cannot be arrested. There is NO buy in. It is a fact. You really should read up on this. It is fascinating to say the least.

Mayer Amshel Bauer was a gold smith who invented a safe that was perhaps the first bank styled safe. He "stored people's gold for them and in turn gave them a receipt / script. It was so much handier that carrying gold around that soon everyone was using it. Then he noticed he never had the gold owners come back to redeem their gold. They were happy with the script. SOOOooo like any enterprising Jew, he started fudging the books and issuing / loaning script in amounts many times over the amount on deposit. [ Fractional Reserve Banking] and then charged interest on the phony money. [What the FED does now] Then one night, he accessed the secret trap door in the floor of the safe through his basement and took all the gold, loaded it on his wagon, and went to Frankfurt, Germany and changed his name to Rothschild [ means Red Shield] and there he met a man named Schiff [ Green Shield] they put their money together and rented a mansion and divided in it hald with one side as Red Shield and the other as Green Shield and a few years later, Mayer Rothschild called a meeting of the gold smiths guild and they formulated the plan to take over the world through Fractional Reserve Banking and Fiat Currency. They have done it.

The Rothschild Banking Cartel is no joke, no conspiracy theory, no wives tale, and is  so documented and well researched that to say you don't buy into the evil Rothschild scenario makes you look at best, uninformed and poorly read. They are controlling 195 of the worlds currencies through their Central Banking system and the only ones they do not have in house is ...IRAN, SYRIA, and LIBYA. OHHHhhh guesss who's under attack right now and in the sights of the NWO strong arm...the USA.

G. Edward Griffin: author The Creature From Jekyll Island

Bill Still: author The Money Masters / http://www.themoneymasters.com/
and the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV4s49LDJRo

These two are renown for their research and are amazingly astute. I highly suggest you watch the entire 99 minut movie for free and read the article / website and you'll get the knowledge you are obviously lacking. Try buying into reality and much more of what you are seeing will make sense. The post makes no sense at all because they are one and the same. The IMF, if the loan offer was accepted, which it was, is in control and Iraq has nothing to do with issuing the SDR credits that will back the RV / liquidity. This is what the war with Iraq was really about and what the attacks on Iran and Syria and soon to be Libya....... The last three hold outs on the Rothschild Central Banking System.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:43 am

Exactly Relix!

Standing and applauding for your post. :yes: 

In Kevin's defense..
it is so insidious and beyond most good people's ability to be able to see the evil and understand it that they prefer not to do so. And that is okay. It will eventually strike the balance needed to fix things when the Rothschilds, Windsor, Rockefeller MKUltra, US gov, etc. etc. etc. comes to an end. And it will.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
GOO-ROO WISDOM 2245507099GOO-ROO WISDOM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum