Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Omnigirl-Thurs.PM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Omnigirl-Thurs.PM

+14
scarlet77
charity
Thewanderingjew
FREEWAY BILL
wes
soulwarriorone
letmar321
BoltUpright
DLWard
qcsquality
YouMatterRightNow
Catherine
me4RV
evenstar
18 posters

Go down

Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Empty Omnigirl-Thurs.PM

Post by evenstar Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 pm

[omnigirl] .................Hello all you GREAT people... Today is another opportunity... TODAY'S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY.... BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING... WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3.... WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE... THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN... DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ..... IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE.... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH.

[omnigirl] ............ I CANNOT SAY WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK.... THINGS WILL PROGRESS TO THAT POINT QUICKLY NOW... BE HAPPY.. DON'T WORRY.. WE ARE THERE... WITH A CAPITAL T
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Empty Re: Omnigirl-Thurs.PM

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:12 pm

evenstar wrote:[omnigirl] .................Hello all you GREAT people... Today is another opportunity... TODAY'S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY.... BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING... WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3.... WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE... THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN... DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ..... IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE.... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH.

[omnigirl] ............ I CANNOT SAY WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK.... THINGS WILL PROGRESS TO THAT POINT QUICKLY NOW... BE HAPPY.. DON'T WORRY.. WE ARE THERE... WITH A CAPITAL T

As always, I hope your correct. But here is my reservation. It is now the weekend in Iraq. As we have observed as keen dinarians, the CBI wont be open on Friday and Saturday...especially during the holy month of Ramadan.

We have heard this thing about bank screens before. What does "green" mean? Furthermore, can you please specify at which bank it was at $1 last night? Thanks
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

[quote="evenstar"][omnigirl] .................Hello all you GREAT people... Today is another opportunity... TODAY'S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY....

THANK YOU FOR NOT stating it as just "IT WILL"......those 2 words & ONLY those 2 = extremely DEFINITE and some people get very let down after such a 150% prediction. I am impressed seeing your could/will/should. THANKS!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by Catherine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Smiley-happy093Omnigirl-Thurs.PM 7_11_117Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouMatterRightNow Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

evenstar wrote:[omnigirl] .................Hello all you GREAT people... Today is another opportunity... TODAY'S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY.... BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING... WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3.... WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE... THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN... DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ..... IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE.... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH.

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you know Omnigirl Smile... I'm sending you out Lots of Love... I can't wait to see what you post next... crazyspin

Love,

Ed
bigsmile

YouMatterRightNow

Back to top Go down

Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Empty My Personal Bank Story

Post by qcsquality Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks Omnigirl for the update! Exciting news.

My Personal Bank Story
I was on the phone with my local B of A branch handling some business. When I was finished I thought I would throw out the Dinar question and see where it landed. I asked the personal banker that was helping me at the time if B of A would be handling the cashing in of the Iraqi Dinar after its revaluation. To my surprise she asked if I could hold on just a minute while she went to her desk as she had just received an email regarding the Dinar and she wanted to see what it said before she answered my question. I waited several minutes and then I was disconnected.

I called back and asked for the same banker and was put on hold for another minute or so. A gentleman then picked up the phone and asked how he could help me and I responded that someone else was already working on my issue. He then said that he was her manager and repeated to ask what he could do for me. I asked about the Dinar and immediately he said that they did not sell Dinar and they never would. He said that a couple of years ago they received an email talking about the scam and that the whole RV thing was just that…a scam. I asked again…so if the Dinar does RV are you saying that you will not be cashing in for your customers. He answered, No that is our policy, we will not.

Interesting that the personal banker said that she had just received an email earlier and hadn’t had a chance to open it yet, then her boss comes on and denies everything…

Come RV…Come!
qcsquality
qcsquality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks Omnigirl for your info. Much appreciated.

Also, interesting B o A story.

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 pm

As always, I hope your correct. But here is my reservation. It is now the weekend in Iraq. As we have observed as keen dinarians, the CBI wont be open on Friday and Saturday...especially during the holy month of Ramadan.

We have heard this thing about bank screens before. What does "green" mean? Furthermore, can you please specify at which bank it was at $1 last night? Thanks
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Empty Some similarities to a private communication I received last night.

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Staying Low Profile makes $en$e ....so...all I will share is late last night was told...Trade Bank, whatever that is opened up showing early AM .86.....Kept Climbing to 1.84...today screen was Amber no longer Green, and no rate was shared. However. USTH was showing next to Rate..H for Hold...and what they told me was what Omnigirl just shared. That when the Rate reached the Introductory Rate, the HOLD would automatically be lifted. The hope was that it's being AMBER Today was necessary one more time before RV. My concern was...why would the RV be allowed tonight unless news of it tomorrow would help Market Makers clean up on Gains. We know the DOW will by next year this time likely as analysts privately discuss fall below 3500.

Food for though for RV folks who are going to run to buy a home, even a bank owned one, greatly discounted, a wave
of 3 Million more foreclosures is fast approaching over the next few months. Such a wave could cause homes to go down in value another 30% by Spring. You may want to see if a Home Staging Firm in your area is renting homes for sale. They make you a Home Manager and you pay a GREATLY REDUCED RENT, for whatever Home you live in. When you pay the extra for them to furnish your house, then when they sell it, they move you into another home fully furnished to Model Home standards, and all you do is pack your bags and dishes. One firm I just found has offices in 75 markets in US, so if suddenly you have to relocate for work etc..one day later...BAM you are moved in. These firms call renters Home Managers, and are more interested in people who can keep a home show ready, than what their financials look like, or credit score. Hope that blessed someone.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:11 pm

I thought the RV could happen on any given day? Is there a rule for what day the "release of the RV" could not fall on?

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 pm

me4RV wrote:As always, I hope your correct. But here is my reservation. It is now the weekend in Iraq. As we have observed as keen dinarians, the CBI wont be open on Friday and Saturday...especially during the holy month of Ramadan.

While we all want more details, wouldn't you need to be in chat in order to ask these questions? This poster merely posted something from somewhere else, they aren't the original poster.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 pm

DLWard,
Is this info provided by somebody you know in the bank industry? Did he say when the hold will be released?

DLWard wrote:Staying Low Profile makes $en$e ....so...all I will share is late last night was told...Trade Bank, whatever that is opened up showing early AM .86.....Kept Climbing to 1.84...today screen was Amber no longer Green, and no rate was shared. However. USTH was showing next to Rate..H for Hold...and what they told me was what Omnigirl just shared. That when the Rate reached the Introductory Rate, the HOLD would automatically be lifted. The hope was that it's being AMBER Today was necessary one more time before RV. My concern was...why would the RV be allowed tonight unless news of it tomorrow would help Market Makers clean up on Gains. We know the DOW will by next year this time likely as analysts privately discuss fall below 3500.

Food for though for RV folks who are going to run to buy a home, even a bank owned one, greatly discounted, a wave
of 3 Million more foreclosures is fast approaching over the next few months. Such a wave could cause homes to go down in value another 30% by Spring. You may want to see if a Home Staging Firm in your area is renting homes for sale. They make you a Home Manager and you pay a GREATLY REDUCED RENT, for whatever Home you live in. When you pay the extra for them to furnish your house, then when they sell it, they move you into another home fully furnished to Model Home standards, and all you do is pack your bags and dishes. One firm I just found has offices in 75 markets in US, so if suddenly you have to relocate for work etc..one day later...BAM you are moved in. These firms call renters Home Managers, and are more interested in people who can keep a home show ready, than what their financials look like, or credit score. Hope that blessed someone.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks, Omnigirl and Evenstar for the awesome update!! Ilikeyou bigsmile
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 pm

I feel the same way regarding the wave of Foreclosures in the near future, especially with all the Short Sales turning to foreclosures soon as well. Even if the RV were to occur and people bought homes, it couldn't offset the glut in the RE market.

I've never heard of a Home Staging Firm owning any homes on their own, merely furnishing them. Do you have any names of Companys or links that you might suggest we look in to? I would like to learn more about this.

Thanks

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 pm

BoltUpright wrote:
me4RV wrote:As always, I hope your correct. But here is my reservation. It is now the weekend in Iraq. As we have observed as keen dinarians, the CBI wont be open on Friday and Saturday...especially during the holy month of Ramadan.

While we all want more details, wouldn't you need to be in chat in order to ask these questions? This poster merely posted something from somewhere else, they aren't the original poster.

Wow, even if i copied and posted the post, it doesnt make it any less legit...furthermore YES I COPIED IT...FROM MY OWN POST!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Empty Dear Boltupright Home Staging Companies MANAGE, Not own..more for you

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Bolt google showhomes....add a .com and see for yourself this awesome concept. These cats have been on every major Show, Magazine you name it. They keep a property nice by finding GOOD tenants, for the Bank or Seller, more often the Banks lately, end up having properties sell at or near full price, the Home Manager Tenant agrees to keep the property show ready, and move when it sells into another property the date they are asked to. Home Staging Company, keeps the rent, Tenant saves a Bundle, and Banks get their selling price on well kept well appointed homes. WIN, WIN, WIN. This in my opinion is a new Super Niche in Residential Properties. Luxury living on a Budget, the Home Staging Companies starving presently are BUSY suddenly. This particular operation has warehouses full of
furniture, movers, trucks, etc. So they actually are creating jobs...Home Stagers never could. Where you thought I
said they own the properties not sure. Speed reading leads to misunderstandings. No offense taken.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 am

Well I guess the 2 pm -2 am rv didn't happen. At least she's batting 1000%.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 am

Shabibi has said that he would do the RV when the CBI was CLOSED so not to create havoc. This day is a great day to do it as it gives them time to get their ducks in a row before people start cashing in other countries. You posted this very same things on two threads, for what?

You need to go back and study this from the beginning,. IF the RV has been put in the sytsem, it would now be out of Iraq's hands to do anything but give the green light to implement it. There were many banks that showed rates yesterday. All of them waiting on conformation and a green to cash in....

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 am

wes wrote:Well I guess the 2 pm -2 am rv didn't happen. At least she's batting 1000%.

Yeaaah, and let's not forget those bank screens that had finally turned "green"! OH, and of course there's the Tier 3 special people who cashed out already!!

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 am

Thewanderingjew :( I'm beginning 2 see ur reasoning, and I'm totally not happy about that. I didn't even know Iraq had ducks, and you know how scattered ducks can be...so...I guess we will wait...and wait,and maybe ...just keep swimming and swimming and swimming(nemo)... Crying or Very sad

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet77 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:49 am

SAME BS

scarlet77

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 am

charity wrote:Thewanderingjew :( I'm beginning 2 see ur reasoning, and I'm totally not happy about that. I didn't even know Iraq had ducks, and you know how scattered ducks can be...so...I guess we will wait...and wait,and maybe ...just keep swimming and swimming and swimming(nemo)... Crying or Very sad

Yeah Charity, it's not a happy feeling for sure. :-/ I'm not TRYING to be a downer (actually it's not ME being the downer, it's the harsh disappointment of failed expectations)... But it's like come ON you've got to be kidding, ANOTHER "delay"? It seems like EVERYONES "sources" don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. If I had the type of "connections" the gurus claim to have... I'd start shopping in a different department.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 am

OAKIE AND SOME OF THE OTHER GURU'S ARE NOT MAKING THIS UP! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD ONE POSITIVE THING TO SAY ON THEIR POST, WHO SEEM INTENT TO RAIN ON EVERYONE ELSES PARADE AS SOON AS AHOPEFUL WORD GETS OUT THERE. BEST IS TO NOT EVEN OPEN IT UP. MY POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED FOR SO MUCH LESS, I WISH THE MALCONTENTS AND NAY-SAYERS WERE REIGNED IN.

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by itscomin Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:36 am

I have my first bank story. A guy my husband works with has a friend in Florida that went to his bank in dire straights (foreclosure, bankrupcy, etc.). The man told his banker (sorry - don't know the bank) that he had dinar and could he use it to help his situation. The banker checked the rate which was showing $1.69 on the screen. The banker then asked the man how much he had and the poor fellow had to tell him he didn't know, but would return home and get them. Upon returning to the bank with his dinar, the fellow was told by the same banker that there wasn't an amount showing for the Iraq Dinar. He was told the bank couldn't help him. Sigh...

itscomin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaBoy Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 am

Subject: Omnigirl-Thurs.PM Yesterday at 5:05 pm
[omnigirl] .................Hello all you GREAT people... Today is another opportunity... TODAY'S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY..

WRONG AGAIN.

FlaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by inevergiveup Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:43 pm

[quote="edithslurry"]OAKIE AND SOME OF THE OTHER GURU'S ARE NOT MAKING THIS UP! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD ONE POSITIVE THING TO SAY ON THEIR POST, WHO SEEM INTENT TO RAIN ON EVERYONE ELSES PARADE AS SOON AS AHOPEFUL WORD GETS OUT THERE. BEST IS TO NOT EVEN OPEN IT UP. MY POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED FOR SO MUCH LESS, I WISH THE MALCONTENTS AND NAY-SAYERS WERE REIGNED IN. [/quoIt's

It's called TRUTH...Some of us refrain from the ride of the dream machine and prefer REALITY instead.

inevergiveup

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum