Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc.

Go down

I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. Empty I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc.

Post by Big Bish Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm just as confused and frustrated as all of the folks following the IQD...what truly confuses me lately is the facts that all of the folks in the know seem to be contradicting each other. I been listening to these calls for what feel like years and I feel like I've really gotten to know these people. Although their information hasn't been spot on you can tell these folks genuinely want to help us manage the myriad of articles and information that surround the IQD revaluation.

It's only human nature for many of us to get frustrated when the RV doesn't fall into place like we all expect it to each and every week. These frustration are not personal assaults on the Gurus that missed the RV call, they are more frustrations that surround each person allowing themselves to let their emotions get the better of them, and believe that someone could truly know when this thing is going to take place. The idea or the dream that your are about to be a millionaire several times over can push your emotions to the extreme and I'm sure that has more to do with some of the posts we have seen around the IQD forums.

I urge the Gurus to hold fast to the information they have been sharing with us all. Rich Queen, Omnigirl, Okie and others please keep doing what you do and keep us informed about what your sources are saying well after their original claim of the pending RV. Please don't go silent on us. We want to hear from you regardless of what you are hearing. Thanks for all that you do. Best Regards, PEACE BIG BISH

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc. Empty Re: I TRUST the word of the Okie, Rich Queen, Dusty, BGG etc.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm

I trust all of the above as well. Add FREEWAY BILL to that list.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum